Sunday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Theres not much I like today. In fact I was gonna pass and I know I suck at totals but I saw this stat...The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles's last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.

Los Angeles Kings - Minnesota Wild Under 5.5 2.080 :cheers:

I know, I know lol Fair warning to all that follow...I cant help it I got to win one total.

GL Cat, skipping tonight. My leans were ATL-PIT O5,5, Buffalo ML, NYI ML, but I'm skipping.

May the total hit for ya there buddy ;)

I made a very small under bet in Chicago just because they seem to go under a Lot at home on Sunday. GL:smiley_acbe:

Thought on the Islanders? They are undefeated(6-0) after a L on b2b. I know that FLA is the better rested team, but I like the home/away splits on the goalies and the Islanders to get one back at home at a decent price.

Goaliepost has Dubie in goal for NYI, don't know much about him. He hasn't played in 2 months, but was doing fairly well in limited action. His last 6...

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="15">Last 6 Games</td></tr><tr id="header" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td class="bg1" align="left"> </td><td class="bg1" align="left">Opp.</td><td class="bg1" align="left">W</td><td class="bg1" align="left">L</td><td class="bg1" align="left">OT</td><td class="bg1" align="left">SVS</td><td class="bg1" align="left">SV%</td><td class="bg1" align="left">GA</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">12/26</td><td align="center">TOR</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">22</td><td>.957</td><td>1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">12/27</td><td align="center">OTT</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">32</td><td>.865</td><td>5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">12/29</td><td align="center">NJ</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">27</td><td>.931</td><td>2</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">12/31</td><td align="center">CAR</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">28</td><td>.966</td><td>1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">01/22</td><td align="center">CAR</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">44</td><td>.936</td><td>3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="left">01/31</td><td align="center">LA</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">24</td><td>.923</td><td>2</td></tr></tbody></table>
Thoughts anyone?

I hope your total wins because it is the same total that I am following on the under chase system and it has been getting slammed this week. I hope we both can get a change in direction and improve our records. GL

I think I am going to take a chance on Pitt -1.5 as well. There are trends on both sides of this one, but the ones I like":

Pitt 11-5 in last 16 SU at home
Atlanta is 0-5 last 5 SU, and 0-5 SU last 5 on the road.

As far as days rest goes, ATL 2-9-0-1 on a day rest and 0-6 on b2b after L. Pitt 6-5-0-1 and 3-2-0-1 after L.

Psychologically you have two teams going in different directions as the big trade between them indicates. Atlanta is on a losing streak and I don't think anyone believes they are making a play towards the playoffs. Pitt, on the other hand, is very much alive and kicking in the playoff hunt. I think this is a good spot for them to push and get a W before hitting the road again for 3 vs underwhelming teams.

bol, on the over in the minny/la game, and i'm taking the florida panthers, although they are undefeated on b2b, loook who as in net in those games, dipietro...wade is in net tonight, and dipietro is out, he's @ a funeral, going to parlay, detroit ml, florida ml, and the over in la bol =) cloutier better not pull one out of his ass!

bol, on the over in the minny/la game, and i'm taking the florida panthers, although they are undefeated on b2b, loook who as in net in those games, dipietro...wade is in net tonight, and dipietro is out, he's @ a funeral, going to parlay, detroit ml, florida ml, and the over in la bol =) cloutier better not pull one out of his ass!

Yep, that is certainly my concern. I still like the Islanders though. FLA has not played well since losing Zednik and now they are without Weiss and some other components. I sort of get the same feeling here as the Pitt game, teams going opposite directions. FLA has lost 8 of their last 10 and are sinking fast.

I hope your total wins because it is the same total that I am following on the under chase system and it has been getting slammed this week. I hope we both can get a change in direction and improve our records. GL

I hope so too, it may sound funny but I went 4-1 last night but I think winning that total tonight would bring me just as much joy lol

Its a bit late for my thoughts and its after the fact mostly, but Im just back from a hockey game, I actually took Florida +1.5 - Rangers ML small parlay. The reason being Dipietro is at a funeral or something and they were honouring the Isles old stanley cup winning teams before the game. Those celebrations always seem to tire the crowd and the home team out.

parlayed this

detroit, detroit over 5.5, min over 5.5, fla =) good luck tonight ladies and gents

Back