Sunday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
New York Rangers ML 2.140

The yearly super bowl afternoon game in Montreal. I liked the habs to win yesterday with the islanders not 100% healthy but the line never came up in time, and also because I liked them to lose to the rangers. Montreal traditionally does bad in afternoon games and worse in this super bowl afternoon spot. Montreal, this year, has been pretty good at ridding itself of these types of demons however, but the rangers' style always seems to give Montreal all sorts of problems.:cheers:

With you on this one. Montreal has Ottawa coming up. I think Price might start and if I am seeing this correctly Montreal this year at home after a win is 3-8. GL

With you on this one. Montreal has Ottawa coming up. I think Price might start and if I am seeing this correctly Montreal this year at home after a win is 3-8. GL

Price has been sent in the minors a while ago Tuck. So it might be Halak starting (Im 99% sure he'll start), and while Id be weary of going against Halak since he probably has a big chip on his shoulder, Huet has started the last 10-11 games so Halaks got to be cold a bit. Irregardless, when you and I agree, good things usually happen.
<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

gl catfood, not much to pick from today.

Thanks inmywallett:tiphat:
<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

Nice to get this win after a rough last 2 days. Rangers win 5-3. Huet started after all, dont understand that decision at all but oh well. 1-0 (+1.14)

haha GJ Cat was on the rangers ml and the rangers +1.5....freaking down 3 nothing and coming back shows some tenacity

haha GJ Cat was on the rangers ml and the rangers +1.5....freaking down 3 nothing and coming back shows some tenacity

Yes it was tenacious of the rangers, also the gambling Gods owed me this one when I was on Washington in regulation the other day and Washington was up 3-0, and then the habs cought them at the last minute.:cheers:

<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE><STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE><STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE><STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

Back