Sunday Pick

blownaway

Pretty much a regular
18-10 + 10.5 units this month

Rockets -2 4 units

I tend to take the Rockets a lot o the time....which is obvious being my team, but I also know what teams we play well against and what teams we tend to play poorly against. The Hawks are a long athletic team with players like Josh Smith that we dont match up well against. Those teams tend to get rebounds more on us and get to the basket easier. The MAGIC are not that kind o team at all. JVG called out the starters as not playing last game. Mcgrady being an ex Magic player should provide some motivation as well.l I dont really write up unless I think its an extremely solid play. I know the Magic will come out playing hard, but this is again a men vs boys game.

Houston has won its last four visits to Orlando after dropping 10 straight there. The Rockets have also won seven of the last eight overall meetings following a 1-14 stretch in the series.

HUGE HOMER PICK!!!!! lol

I think, regardless of how strong a pick it may be, betting on you avatar qualifies as a homer pick. I think you should embrace it, thats what I do. Kind of like two nights ago, Hawks TO WIN!!! You might know what game I'm talking about ... haha

2-1 +5 units today

Again the Rockets come through. We are something like 15-3 against the East. We know everyone in the East are very winnable games so without Yao we HAVE to win these. A complaint that is going on lately is that we are starting to get a little complacent so taking the Rockets ater a loss seems to be the best spot to take them. We dont really lose 2 games in a row either unless against solid teams back to back.

Phx came through by .5 and the Knicks/NJ went over by a point.

20-11 +15.5 units this month

Last edited:
if you compare last yrs Heat position by position with this yrs Rockets.....which is a better team?

The correct answer would be the team with the Ring.

austin...

please remember your letter. you don't wanna go the way of abcs, do you?
enough is enough with the bitter crap. you're better than that, and you're better than abcs.
so please stop tonight...

im done...just friendly trash talkin between houston and dallas....

Back