Sunday Opening Day

Davek

Record
FG ML (0-0) 0 units
1st 5 (0-0) 0 units
FG o/u (0-0) 0units
1st 5 o/u (0-0) 0 units

Yankees -110 under 7 -120
- The yankees starting pitching will struggle this year. I think this young lineup has potential, but will take a few weeks to put it together. I see the yankees as a good over team this season, especially first 5 innings. However, Tanaka is a different story. When healthy Tanaka has great stuff and is coming off a lights out spring training. Couple that with the Betances/ Chapman backend and I will back the yankees this year when its Tanaka's turn in the rotation.
- I see Archer returning to form. His home/away splits are also overwhelming. Archer is also coming off a strong spring. Tampa, as usual, will have great starting pitching, mediocre Bullpen, and will struggle to consistently score runs.
- I like the under, and I recommend grabbing it now as it has already moved to 6.5 in a few places. I also like the yankees. I see their bullpen being the difference in a low scoring close game.

Plays:
Yankees FG ML 330 to win 300
Yankees FG under 7 360 to win 300

Giants/ Zona

- no play. I see Greinke returning to form this year now that he is healthy. And I have no interest in ever playing against Bumgarner

Cubs/ Cards
- the cards rotation has holes, but Martinez is not one of them. He is their one dependable legit starter. The cubs lineup will be top 3 again this year. I lean cubs at the fair price of -130 but not enough to play it.

Welcome to the site and helluva first post. Tend to agree, NYY is the only way to play this one. BOL this season and look forward to reading more of your thoughts going forward.

:cheers3:

Nice write-ups Dave.

Look forward to your thoughts on the upcoming MLB Season

Back