Sunday Night Total!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Welp, Opening nght is here. Exciting times.

Braves/Nationals OVER 8.5

Wow, a sad state in Washington when we open the season with Odalis Perez. Kid went 8-11 with a 5.57 ERA last year, great numbers. Perez hasnt had a sub 4 ERA since 2004, so clearly the respect here has to be for Hudson. Hudson should once again compete for the NL Cy Young award this year, and 15 wins is almost a given. I like what the Nats did with the Outifeld, adding Lastings MIlledge is a big play for them, and with this new stadium, it shold help them generate more runs, as it cant be harder to score in than where theyve been playing. I honestly think the Braves score 8 runs tonight themselves, and I like the think the Nats can chip in 2-3, even against Hudson, in the season opener in there new stadium.

BOL everyone

Perez is really just not that good, plain and simple. The only concern I have is the success that Hudson had against the Nats last year, but this Nats lineup is gonna be much better.

To anyone who did not follow this guys run last year , you would be an absolute idiot not to take his advice into consideration when thinking about a play. I really mean that. A legendary season last year.

Wind forecasted to be out towards cornering down the left field line 11mph. Temp forecasted to be 48F

Back