Sunday Night Reminder Regarding Bradford

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Ever since I've been watching him his rookie year, it doesn't matter if he's with the Rams or Eagles, he's been abysmal in the 1st half of games. Take it for what it's worth but he's on the road vs a pretty good team. I think Panthers 1st half -1.5 or ML 140 has a pretty darn good chance of hitting. GL

Thx tip. I should be betting this every week with Bradford. Be careful with him in the 2nd half though. He'll take advantage of all the underneath stuff during prevent time even when it's time to sling it downfield. This is where he pads his stats that deceive everyone at the end of a game despite the L.

He's fucking terrible. Chip Kelly better bring in Sanchez if he wants to save the season. They're 3-4, and they have plenty of time to turn it around. I know Sanchez isn't great but Bradford fucking sucks. He hasn't done anything his whole career. But I bet Chip will stay with him because that's his hand picked QB.

If they brought in Sanchez they'd win the East. Not because is that great but Bradford is that bad. Sanchez is a better QB who has a higher IQ and more balls in the pocket. Collinsworth made a good point last night. Bradford did do a much better job in the pocket keeping his eyes downfield and moving a little more to by time. He still can't win doing things better. Hard to pinpoint his futility other than to say he doesn't know how to win. Although he does know how to compile stats that are meaningless.

Agree the team would be better with Sanchez. Neither QB is mobile, but Bradford is like a statue back there. All that said, his receivers don't do dick to help him. Maybe the worst WR corp in the NFL. Drops on the last 2 plays of the game last night, plus several other mistakes throughout the game. TE Ertz is probably the best option and he even sucked last night.

Back