Sunday night info for the total?

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Hey guys, I know the Garden crew gonna have to work really hard to get the ice down as the basketball court is still there and the hockey game starts in less than 3 hours. The arena obviously will never fully be cleared out. Isn't there something to do with the humidity and/or condensation when the ice goes down late that affects the ability to skate normally, thus hampering the scoring efforts to some extent? I would look to play UNDER 5 there if i could get some sort of confirmation...

Thanks in advance for any replies from those in-the-know...

:thumbsup2:

Isn't the floor laid down on top of the ice? In any event the NBA game meant no morning skate; plus, it was a warm day in Boston as well, so you may be onto something. Good luck.

Floor goes on top of ice.

But with Ottawa's defense and muggy temps and a warm building from the house being full all day, I'd say its a great idea. Good luck with it. I plan on taking a small bite too.

Ian Mendes ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>ian_mendes<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1h</small>
Here's a look at TD Garden about one hour before teams are slated to hit the ice for warmup. pic.twitter.com/k5CufADLUp

<b style="font-weight: normal;">Hide photo
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(0, 132, 180);"> More</button></b>

Ian Mendes ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>ian_mendes<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">37m</small>
I can see ice. We may start this thing on time.... pic.twitter.com/SSJtFFuOQP

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(0, 132, 180);"> More</button></b>

Ian Mendes ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>ian_mendes<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">8m</small>
Great work by the TD Garden crew. This ice looks pretty good right now. pic.twitter.com/Y7ioCIJ83x

• Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(0, 132, 180);"> More</button></b>

I ended up being the one starting the under steam when i laid the un 5 -108 at pinny; i also bet DRAW +307 for a nickel in case it ends up being a 2-2 draw in regulation; i can still earn a peanut. But a much better result would be 4 goals or less and no ot...

Fucking empty netter and a goal with 3 seconds left in the second. Ouch.

On the plus side, can't wait to play overs in the Isles/Pens series..

Back