Sunday Night Football

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
GB +3 (1.2u)
ML +145 (.6u)

Sunday Night Football:
i am fading america's public team because:

--first off, 66% of the public is on dallas, yet they are more then welcoming dallas money.
on tuesday the line was dallas -3 (-120).... and with the influx of dallas money pouring in,
linesmakers have now tried to reel the public in hook-line-and-sinker, with dallas -3 @-105 and even $$. begging for action.
i would venture to guess that the chase money tonight, will also be thrown on dallas... yet the line probably will not budge.

--second- revenge factor/statement game for GB.
remember the thursday night football game in dallas when favre went down early.... and rodgers came in and had a excellent game and had them down only a FG going into the 4th. IN dallas..... tough feat to do.
now the two frontrunnners in the NFC face off in lambeau and aaron gets another shot.
18/26 201 yards, and a TD and no pick. being asked to step in for brett favre in the middle of a game in that stadium, with no prior preparation, tough task to do.
big statement game for GB, they win this game, they can assert themselves as the team to beat in the NFC

--third- possible letdown spot for dallas. big win on monday night, when IMO they were outplayed the majority of the game, but the difference was they made big plays when they had to, and they snuck out a win against their division rivals. huge win for them, in a game they really needed to win,only 6 days to prepare for this game i dont think is enough.
also, you have to realize they probably got tuesday off from practice as well....

---fourth- distinct advantage for GB in being able to exploit dallas' secondary.
GB definitely has a more pass-balanced offense, and that dallas secondary is still banged up and i think aaron rodgers should be able to pick them apart. if you saw in the monday night game, mcnabb sure as hell did.
terence newman is still not 100%, and roy williams is still out. both really are the cornerstones of this secondary, and if newman cant play a full game tonight- advantage to GB.

rodgers played well against dallas last year, and
now he's got some more experience under his belt, and has shown a tremendous amount of poise and has good chemistry with his wideouts. we know dallas's weakness in their D is their secondary and you can beat them through the air. tough to run against though, but you can always open it up with the pass. the way to beat dallas is through the air, as philly showed us, and GB can certainly do that.
rodgers had success againt dallas last year with no preparation and being thrown into the mix, you have to think he will be up to the test tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i want to say that i think GB will bring a lot of pressure and try to force romo out of the pocket, but we saw what he did to philly when they tried that and couldnt wrap him up, he beat them with a big play every time. i do think sanders will try to bring some well-timed blitzes and keep romo guessing.

atari bigby being out really hurts, and i dont like that... but charles woodson is playing.

bottom line: if GB can limit romo's big plays... and keep him out of a rhythm with keeping him guessing by mixing it up with a lot of different looks on defense, and the GB offensive line gives rodgers enough time to get rid of the ball while staying in the pocket, they can win this game.

GL fellas:cheers:

Last edited:
:bow:
aaron_rodgers.jpg

:smiley_acbe:

lets get this GB money felllas!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tiphat:

linewatcher, im still waitin bro! gonna lock in about 2 min before kickoff

chase money should pour in on dallas... and there should be a lot. i would venture to guess from the 4pms- both denver and indy were both public picks and they both went down (1 lost SU 1 didnt cover)

plus the square idiots who were dumb enough to lay the wood on NE and NYG also lost.... lot of chase money on this game tonight

got +145!!! it's on... added .6u on that.

should have just thrown 1u on the spread.... and .8u on the ML, but i fudged that up.. oh well

you definitely cant put all your eggs in one basket in the shady assed NFL as i learned last week!

Cap I like the Packers also but will wait till half for a play.You and I both know the half plays will be pushed more towards the Cowboys since they are Americas team.Hopefully we get a sweet line.Thank you squares.

damn, thats pretty sweet!

only 8 cents less then matchbook, ill take that

all you MB people get the best damn prices ever

when we talk about mixing it up on defense.... thats EXACTLY what the packers did there and ended up getting a turnover out of it

1st down- blitz and campman sacks romo...maybe rattles romo a bit.

2nd down- expected the run, it came, sweep right, 0 yard gain.

3rd down- drop back into coverage, dont blitz, and look for the pass over the middle... result INT

very early still, but all im sayin is, win or lose... i love the gameplan that sanders is employing tonight. lets go pack!

i think it's kampman actually

too lazy to check actual spelling, but that doenst look right.

anyways, 6-3 pack

Back