Sunday Night Football Thoughts Trends Plays And Concerns HERE!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
As Most Of You Know, I Am A Numbers Guy, And Sometimes Numbers Don't Lie.

1. As My Dad Says, "Take Away Team Getting 10 Or More Points Every Time... You'll Come Out Ahead In The Long Run..."

2. Tenn Is 5-0 ATS Last 5 Games.

3. They Are 5-1 ATS In Last 6 VS kc

4. Tenn Is 7-3 SU Last 10 VS kc

5. kc 0-4 Last 4 ATS @ Home

TENN +12.5

What Are Your Thoughts CTG?!

I Heard The Same About The Eagles Winning By A Ton On Thursday And The Texans Had No Chance...Then Went Ahead And Covered The Spread... So...Yeah... :shake:

What about the week before when the Eagles (at home, similar to KC tonight) were favored by 13.5 against Pitt and everyone said the same thing? They smoked em. Using one game to look at as some type of indicator, especially w/o either team being involved, is silly.

Seems like it’s about time someone covers a large spread. KC with Reid off a bye, revenge angle, no Tannehill, etc. I’m leaning KC.
@Capaholic what you thinking?

Now it's the 14! Also, it looks like Ryan Tannehill is out for the game that was from like 20 minutes ago when both teams listed who was playing and who was not

Since Mahomes’ breakout season in 2018, Kansas City is 16-2 SU as a double-digit favorite but jut 8-9-1 ATS in those games.

I know nothing about this Tennessee backup quarterback. But that wasn't your question. Yes what is his yards at?

this one will be ugly. Only concern is being up 27-7 and you’re just a TD from not covering.

Willis is not ready for this environment. Henry ran for 200 yards last week and they struggled to score 17 points.

Tenn D talking shit in the media this week (nothing insane). Slight revenge angle from last seasons beat down by Tenn.

Playing KC to be up so took Pacheco and McKinnon overs.

Want to see Toney but prob a decoy

I played Henry yds o90.5. He's the whole offense anyway so 28 carries at 3.3 ypc? I'll bite but i think he gets off on a couple anyway.

this one will be ugly. Only concern is being up 27-7 and you’re just a TD from not covering.

Willis is not ready for this environment. Henry ran for 200 yards last week and they struggled to score 17 points.

Tenn D talking shit in the media this week (nothing insane). Slight revenge angle from last seasons beat down by Tenn.

Playing KC to be up so took Pacheco and McKinnon overs.

Want to see Toney but prob a decoy
I have a redic low stakes parlay with Titans ML I really can't hedge (unless tenn miraculously scores first) but one with Titans+24.5 as the last leg thats kind of big that I could/should try to middle.

1. As My Dad Says, "Take Away Team Getting 10 Or More Points Every Time... You'll Come Out Ahead In The Long Run..."

TENN +12.5

Honestly... I Love It... Made Fun Of Me When I Took The Texans On Thursday... Made Fun Of Me Today/2Night...

The Numbers Were CORRECT!

Hate Me Or Love Me... I Keep Giving Winners!!!

Where's abcs When I Need Him!!!

Maybe I'll Go Back 2 COVERS!!!

HAHAHA! Just Playing!

:shake:

TENN +12.5

congrats

Back