Sunday Night Baseball In-Game 2023.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Look. I have hit a bit of a losing streak. In the end it's no big deal because before this, I was on a big time winning streak. Just like the stock market it goes up and down so does my gambling profit and minuses.

Tonight I really liked the cheaters against the Halos. Yes I know it's only the bottom of the Third, but the Astros have had I'm sorry the cheaters, have had so many chances against Anderson. You can hear this guy grunt after every pitch since the first inning!

The guy is a gas can. Three Innings and he is throwing 86 pitches and the Astros I mean the cheaters have one run?! How many Runners left on base?! How many times do the Batters on the Astros swing at pitches out of the strike zone knowing this guy is a gas can and the shits tonight, yet they swing at it?!

Come On Man!

An in game for SNB? Lmao

I do have the WSOP main event live on youtube right now, they are on a break

We've officially hit the dog days

Yeah I gave up on the game I was so frustrated. Luckily I woke up to see that the Astros scored eight runs in the last three innings. But that being said. I still stand by my statement they should have had five runs easy off Anderson.

Yeah I gave up on the game I was so frustrated. Luckily I woke up to see that the Astros scored eight runs in the last three innings. But that being said. I still stand by my statement they should have had five runs easy off Anderson.

Sadly that the way baseball played these days, teams don’t generate runs they should cause everyone swinging for the fences and refuse to do any situational hitting, moving runners over, or play the game right!

Sadly that the way baseball played these days, teams don’t generate runs they should cause everyone swinging for the fences and refuse to do any situational hitting, moving runners over, or play the game right!
Agree! And That Is My Point! They Were Swinging At BS Pitches. KNOWING He Doesn't Have His "Ä"Game!

Back