Sunday Night Baseball Chase Play- Meltdown Imminent

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
If i lose this game you wont see me for awhile.

Chasing NYJ losses.
CWS (-165) 300/181.82---W

CWS RL (+110) 50/55----W

LETS GO SOX

Numbers speak for themselves....gambler has come back to earth this second half after a solid start to the season.... and is back to his usual form. he has given up SIX runs in EACH of his last 3 outings

He's 0-2 with a 6.33 ERA over his last 5 starts against CWS... and 0-1 w/ 5.25 ERA agaisnt em this year

Danks have won 4 of his 5 career starts against detroit. 2-1 with 4.80 ERA but only time he got hit hard was IN detroit. both starts at home the youngin has pitched extremely well.

So for tonight, fuck you motown. Lets go sox:popcorn:

Last edited:
I just think we are witnessing gambler's age finally catching up with him... he should be great fade material for the rest of the season. He has severely retrogressed this 2nd half....

He will probably pitch a gem tonight just because i said that. Anyways game on...

KABOOM goes the gambler. gas cans explode

pitt/clev 1H under comes in and SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW, if chisox can hold up- im only down -19$ for the day, after a 4unit loss on the jets and a couple other losses in the NFL. breaking even was a miracle today. and i will embrace it and give it a blowjob.

had the whitesox lost, even with the 2 unit win on clev under.... you would have seen a meltdown.

the pen was an issue, as thornton came in to pitch one fucking out earlier in relieving vazquez, and jenks also pitched and got lit up.... so was wondering who was going to close. (although the OD is stil available which was good). im not too worried about the pen

would have written more but this was a last minute play.... i did like this one all day and decided earlier that if the jets lost this would be my bailout play, just wasnt sure for how much and had to get it in before it went OTB

still got some game left though

linebrink just almost beamed sheff in the HEAD on his first pitch with a fastball

yikes

and in case your watching.... big Z is an out away from a no-hitter

:popcorn:

who the fuck is hessman? well he homered, and its 7-2

far from over right now..

big props to big Z for the no hitter tonight in miller park. congrats

can't believe I didn't go to that game... I wanted to go tomorrow, but i'm too cheap... and i'm going to regret missing the no-hitter now.

can't believe I didn't go to that game... I wanted to go tomorrow, but i'm too cheap... and i'm going to regret missing the no-hitter now.

damnnnn me and throw were wondering if you went too

i remmember you and signal were talking yesterday about going to at least one of the games....

:shake:

fuck me running

fucking ozzie is pissing around and did not bring in the OD in the 8th

now its 7-3 and detroit has 2 on none out.....

please stay away moose. please

not today

OMFG............

SOX BLOW A 7-0 LEAD AND ITS 7-7 ON A THAMES GRAND SLAM

you have got to be shitting me

i never should have fucking said anything

holy fucking shit

HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ANSWER THERE GRAND SLAM, WITH A GRAND SLAM WITH 2 OUT BASES JUICED- wise came in to pinch hit!!!!!

OZZIE i will never fucking doubt you again, you know what youre doing!!!!!!!

:bow:dewayne wise

11-7 final!!!!!!

WOW, is all i can say. wow.

i want to be like mike matusow and just yell "VINDICATION"

sorry guys, didnt mean to act like a damn giddy schoolgirl...

but that was hands-down the craziest game of the whole MLB season for me...with the money/chase play already being down a lot and the way it went down. insane- grand slam answered with a grand slam....

good luck to you mofos. small play on philly +7 tomororw already in play and i wont be attacking bases/football till at least thursday night. need a break for a couple days, could easily be broke. congrats CWS backers

dont make it a habit of chasing with the rest of ur bankroll b/c one day ull lose the big chase play and the ensuing meltdown won't be pretty...believe me, ive been there

dont make it a habit of chasing with the rest of ur bankroll b/c one day ull lose the big chase play and the ensuing meltdown won't be pretty...believe me, ive been there

:shake:

thanks man...... I know, and i have been too.

i decided before the jets game, that if they lost i really liked the sox tonight and would play them if i had to.

well was way wrong on the jets game, so decided to hit the sox to bail me out

its a bad idea, but i didnt really force it or anything just because i lost, i capped the game earlier in the day and really liked the sox.

still, in principle i was chasing losses, and its a bad idea.... you are right.

definitely dont want to put myself in this spot again.....:shake:

wasnt chasin with the rest of my bankroll though... although this play was a good chunk of it

had $120 on 1H under in pitt game, hit that.... and $55 still pending on philly +7 which goes down tonight

but only $118 left after that action so if CWS would have lost, i would have taken a big hit, yes. and if pitt under + CWS lost---- my account would have been depleted about 70% and taken a big hit

Back