Sunday Night Baseball---- 8.10.08

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Rollin with the cards tonight... and this is more action then I've had on a bases game in about a month or so, as I've been very treading lightly till football. I got my fix in the first half.

Anyways let me get these in I just locked in and ill put a couple thoughts afterwards....
Cards +147 (1.5 units)
Cards 1<sup>st</sup> 5 +135 (1.5 units)

Cards +1.5 -165 (1.65 units)

Waited awhile because was trying to figure out if carp was on a pitch count which he was his first 2 games back. He's not, but like I read in discussion, he probably wont hit more the 85-90 but thats ok, I think this game is going to have the fixings for an "UNDER" and as long as he goes 7 im happy. And with his dominance in wrigley I think he can keep the count down, so Im still going to back them for the game. Pen raises some red flags as usual but Im gonna trust carp goes 7 (or close to it) here.

More in a sec.... GL fellas:cheers:

Although the dumpster hasnt faced the cards since 04, hes 2-4 with a 5.66 ERA against em.... while carp is 7-2 (3.07 ERA) against the cubbies and 5-1 at wrigley.

cards have been crushing RHSP of late hitting (.316 last 10) and .288 overall on the road...while cubbies seem to favor lefties (especially at home), although they hit both well.

I'll take the better pitcher and hotter club at + money tonight please.

Games on so im done typing. GL

GL Cap, I am on the Cards my self and will try to either boost my winnings or even out through live betting at MB depending on how the game is going

:cheers:

thanks heel....

base hit for soriano which is ok and expected only because hes hit carp extremely well in the past.

but hes the only one really that has....

good luck to us!

Good start for UNDER backers, although very early. Just has the makings for an under.

And to all that played it you may have the right side.... Ive just been getting BURNED by totals set at 7-7.5 the last couple weeks when I play unders so couldnt do it. although leaned there like i said above

The pen will come in and shit the bed usually when im on em but at the same time Under 3/3.5 1st5 is too low for me to sweat out.

Which is why i only played a side here. But under tonight looks like it may be the play.

5 pitch 1st inning, wow. Good for UNDER if he can go deep

:shake:

was just sayin that. QUICK inning for carp after the leadoff single that was cool.

i just saw in the discussion thread i think it was youve got a couple under bets out there... looks good so far spek GL:cheers:

I know Cap. Just breaking balls figured alot of people though that . If you havent used it Baseball Reference. com excellent for that sort of stuff. You just look at BA v P and then click on the indivual player and it gives the breakdown year by year . Pretty important IMO.

GL bro !

I know Cap. Just breaking balls figured alot of people though that . If you havent used it Baseball Reference. com excellent for that sort of stuff. You just look at BA v P and then click on the indivual player and it gives the breakdown year by year . Pretty important IMO.

GL bro !

Thanks nut..... I actually have found it unconventionally... but dont use it enough.
If i try to google how a player hits against a certain pitcher in past years (more in depth, not the MLB.com career ones) i think ive found this site a couple times as it came up in google.

Thanks though im just gonna start using it from now on, looks a lot easier then surfing aroudn for the info which is what i was doing.

Lets cash this cards wager:cheers:

I would be all over +210 if i was on MB, helluva number in a 1-0 game with cubbies pen to come later.

COuple of hard hit balls to the track for both teams this could be a 2-1 STL game right now.... and if it wasnt for ludwick misplaying that fucking ball and giving aramis a "double" the cubs would have a goose egg and this would be a 0-0 game.

Piece of shit.

Now carps up, and although he had a good at-bat last time up.... fuck you kennedy as well I agree. at least get some wood on the ball dont let DUMPSTER k you

well thats baseball

pujols with a pussy assd popout and ludwick with a chance to make up for the run he cost us but pussy groundout to dumpster

1st 5 ML Loser.... should have been at least a push if not a winner.

come on cards

I think im going to start capping a more conventional sport like handball or cricket instead of bases

OH WHOOPS??!??!!?

IT WENT UNDERNEATH MY FUCKING GLOVE. OOPS

this is why i fucking hate this sport. this game has been typical of bases and just more fuckjobs and mooses left and right.

Back