Sunday NHL Playoffs In Game thread

well here we go AGAIN. Jakub Vrana on the power play @ 14:54 2-0 Capitals. Sullivan challenged but NO sale. Penguins In Game +375 " I've SEEN That FISH, Be-FORE"

2-0 Capitals end of 1st. SOG's 20-10 Capitals in the period with one PP each team (Capitals scored on theirs) In Game Penguins +400 @ William-Hill

In Game Props start of 2nd
2nd period
Penguins +162 Capitals +165 tie +202
total 1 1/2 over -180 under +150
60 minutes
Capitals -375 Penguins +700 Tie +470

feel like momentum has swung to the Pens...

3-1 Capitals end of the 2nd with SOG's 15-6 Penguins in the period. "I've SEEN that FISH Be-FORE". CAN the Capitals choke ANOTHER lead vs the Penguins in a playoff game ???

In Game Penguins +700. 3rd period betting Capitals +125 Penguins +175 Tie +255

I think the Penguins just got SCREWED. could see white ice between the puck and goal line BUT ruled NO GOAL. 10 minutes to GO in the game STILL 3-1 Capitals :enragedsmile:

WHAT a CRAP CALL. Refs calling NOTHING on the Capitals ALL GAME and THEN a penalty on Penguins with 8:23 to GO and TV timeout :nono:

Oh GOD DAMN!!! this is as BAD as the VGK game last night!!! EVERY call for the Capitals. NOW PP with 5 minutes to GO

well I'll be swizzled!!! the Penguins gonna get a PP after 4 on 4. under 2 minutes to GO and Murray OUT

BIG "bounce back" game for Holtby with 32 saves and the Capitals to even the series one game each going to Pittsburgh for game three

late game @ 4:05pm pacific on NBC Sports
Jets +160 (-1 1/2 +280) total 5 1/2 -115
Predators -180 (-1 1/2 +165) total 5 1/2 +110
1st period total 1 1/2 over -110 / under even

game one 4-1 Jets @ Nashville. "Connor Kaopectate" Hellebuyck with 47 saves in the game. 4 of 5 regular season games went OVER a 5 1/2

Hey Le Rink...

I am in here now. But also still there. lol

I am on the Preds in regulation tonight.

:shake:

Hey Le Rink...

I am in here now. But also still there. lol

I am on the Preds in regulation tonight.

WELCOME, Boo!!! think you will find this site superior to "that other place" :shake:

they are "pizz pounding" the Predators 15 minutes before game time NOW Jets +180 vs Predators -200 :popcorn:

Boy OH!!! my teams can just NOT stay out the BOX!!! 1st the VGK last night, THEN the Penguins earlier today NOW the damn Jets :nono:

This slashing the stick bullsh1t is ridiculous. Hold on to your fukking stick. Only if it breaks should there be a penalty. Its ridiculous. Guys are drilling each other left and right with high hits and the NHL calls the ticky tack stick slash.

And the Thrashers tie it.

:angrysnarl:

got a feeling that "Der Pekker" on "short leash" tonight. Preds get down 2 and Lavy will bring in Saros

2-1 Jets end of 1st. SOG's even @ 9 each. 2 PP each team Jets scored on their 2nd. In game Predators +120 for "fiddle in the middle" @ William-Hill :shake:

I'm SCREWED!!! Blast from Viktor Arvidsson maike it 3-2 Predators with under 2 minutes to GO in the 2nd

LATE cross check Predators = Jets PP to start the 3rd BUT 3-2 Preds end of 2nd. SOG's 13-9 Jets in the period. Jets In Game +340 :pray:

GOD FUKKING DAMN!!! Jets TIE then Preds re-take the LEAD 4-3 40 seconds later. I'm fukking FUKKED today!!!

I think it is that ANNOYING fukking CUNT doing color on NBC Sports. WTF is NBC THINKING ??? :arguing2:

Back