Sunday NFL

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
NFL playoffs ytd 10-8-2 + 24.82 units

Seattle first half +.5 3.5 units -110

Seattle +115 to win 6 units

Everyone had had their say over the last two weeks. I'm from the defense wins championships school. If Carroll keeps his head and Wilson does what he's been doing in every game since the Wisky Rose Bowl the Hawks should cover this one very easily. Good luck fellas. Another great season talking pigskin with the crew.

Gl. May add a sliver of that first half.like it. Could easily see tie at half worst case

Everyone had had their say over the last two weeks. I'm from the defense wins championships school. If Carroll keeps his head and Wilson does what he's been doing in every game since the Wisky Rose Bowl the Hawks should cover this one very easily. Good luck fellas. Another great season talking pigskin with the crew.
scdoggy great year you had nice job. bol today in the sb seattle baby lets cash this last bet of the year. mint gov mint to the bank baby:cheers:

scdoggy nice job great way to finish off the season SEATTLE winner

Back