Sunday NFL

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Winning everything the last few weeks, so here we go more winners. Might add some later.

Chicago at Cle pk

Cleveland has a pretty good defense top 10 type, and the Bears are going back to INT Cutler, he will probably throw a pick. Cleveland should move the ball on a bad Bears defense, Mcgahee will even get rolling I think, although he isn't very good. Like Cleveland at home, Bears lost at Vikings they can drop this 1.

Buffalo at Jax +2

Easy winner here. Buffalo is pretty awful, especially on the road, 1 win, and they are favored. Jags keep winning I think they get another 1, that line is pretty crazy I think. Jags should be favored.

KC -4.5 at Oak

Oakland is horrendous, the Chiefs have had a bit of a tough schedule lately, and have dropped a few. Bounced back at the Skins last week, and I think they go from beating the shit out of 1 bad team to beating the shit out of another 1. Chiefs are still a very good team, and this is a short line.

Still looking at a few more will add later, just bet these now. So figured I would put em up.

Others I'm considering are Washington +7 at atl, Cincy -2 at Pitt, and Balt +6 at Detroit, Atlanta shouldn't be favored by 7 over anybody. Cincy will probably get the win at Pittsburgh, but I'm not sure yet. Detroit shouldn't be laying that many points to Baltimore. Just posting to myself, think everybody has left. Not drunk enough to start talking to myself I don't think.

The KC line has me perplexed as well. I made KC close to a TD favorite. Line is creeping up that way. The one thing I will say is that it's hard to back poor offensive teams to win by a TD or more, and that's KC. Most of the points they put up last week came on special teams and turnovers.

GL

Thanks guys, I added some more not much time here to explain em or anything.

2 team teaser GB at Dal +1 with Sea at NYG +15

Don't know why they gave me +15 on a 6 point teaser, what the hell, the line was 8, LOL, I will take it, maybe this will get cancelled. Seattle not the same on the road so went ahead with it. Dallas shouldn't lose at home vs Flynn, even though their defense sucks. I didn't really wanna take Dal -5 the though, but that should work out too.

Cincy -2 at Pittsburgh

Not much to say about it, took Pittsburgh last week, my only loss. Lost to Miami, Pittsburgh has been playing better lately, but Cincy is pretty damn good. If they thought Miami was tough last week, well they are in deeper water this week.

I agree with the KC side although I'm not playing it. I'm amazed at how many like the Raiders today. Bottom 5 team vs a top 10 team is risky. GL

Well shit, dropped a bunch today, KC was my only win. The Jags game I could of had a shot at that 1, as they had a 1st and goal at the 1, to tie it and fucked it up. Pitched the ball to the outside and lost 4 yards, fucking idiots, run it up the middle dumb asses. Then the Cincy game, they didn't show up in the 1st half. I thought about betting em 2nd half, but didn't since I wasn't watching it, would have won that. Oh well, waiting for conference play in hoops, and better days.

NFL has been good to me the last few weeks, until this week. Gonna look at the MNF game, Detroit -6.5 and rising, I'm not sure if Detroit can do that, gonna have to take a look.

Thinking I'm going Balt +6.5, but it is getting bet up to 7, gonna wait til tomorrow and see if I can get Balt +7. Right now I could get +7 -120 is the best I have, not paying double juice. Lions aren't shit, don't know why everybody is betting them up like this. Other than beating Green Bay with Flynn they haven't done anything lately. This line might go down though, maybe I should just pay the double juice now and take the +7. I don't think there's any way the Lions cover 7.

Back