Sunday NFL

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I've got a few that look pretty good today. I'll post the noon plays for now. I'm looking to get some better numbers on the late games so I'll post them when I play them.

Balt +3
Texans +1 all for 1 unit.
Detroit +3

gl today guys.

3-2-1 so far.

On to the nightcap. I know NE is great, in fact they may be one of the best teams of all time, but laying 16 on the road on a nationally televised game is to much. Buffalo, while not a great team, is solid and improving every week. I think they will come out pumped. There a relatively young team that can make a big statement tonight.

Buffalo +16 1.5 units

Good Day so far.. I agree with Buff but not sure I can pull the trigger.. Laying 16 on the road to a division rival isn't right. This is the NFL not Madden 2008.. Ballsy play.

BTW- not sure how to break this to you but I much prefer the previous Dalene avatar. Sober, stairing down at the flower.. The smile is nice but it distracts me;)

WOW, so much for the Bills. Maybe they back door it, but the Pats are as good as I've ever seen.

3-3-1 down a half unit unless all the Pats take sleeping pills in the locker room

Back