Sunday NFL

Grok

Pretty much a regular
Early leans on OAK, SD, ATL, HOU JAX and NE. I don't wager online so do not get lines until Sunday. If you put my ass to the fire right now I would take ATL, SD and Houston as my favorite plays right now. ATL is extremely underrated, Vick was never a great QB, and Harrington was never as bad as he looked in Detroit. Minny on the other hand has no QB to speak of, and although their D is underrated, they will be worn down by their own lack of offense. SD is much the superior team as Chitown has severe issues at QB and RB. Their D is outstanding, but SD is no slouch on D themselves. AFC is so far superior to the NFC and I think SD will come out with all guns blazing after their terrible playoff against NE. SD in a rout. It is hard to make a case for Houston, but this is more of an anti KC play than anything else. HOU can focus on stopping the run as the QB play from KC is pathetic. Houston has a decent QB now, and I think they win the home opener by more than 3. Right now I am thinking 1-2 units on each play, nothing set in stone for me until game day.
Good Luck all

Grok.

GL ... Too many question marks this year for a lot of those teams you mentioned. What will Shaub do in a starter's role? Is Ahmen Green worn down as he is pretty old now?

quickly
Hou -3.5 two units
AR 0.5 units HOU and under 37.5
DEN under 37.5 one unit
PHIL under 42 one unit
ATL +3 two units
AR 0.5 units ATL and under 35
NE -6.5 one unit
AR 0.5 units NE and over 41

Late
Sea 2.5 units
AR 0.5 units Sea -6 and under 41
OAK under 39.5 one unit
AR one unit SD -7 and under 43

Great day in the NFL hope everyone got some Money from the man. Going into the ESPN game +13.2 units for the day, +14.2 for Week 1.

Back