Sunday NFL Week 6

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 posted on CTG

22-15, +12700

Decent run going 7-1 last week, up around 20 units.. Couple ML dogs in the run so am seeing things pretty well right now.

A couple lines are moving my way, will post as I lock them in guys.

Houston -2.5, -115; 6 units (2 at -110, 4 at -115) Loss

add:

Denver -3 +100 2H; 2 units Loss

Ariz +3.5 2H, -115; 4 units WIN

NE +7, -120; 4 units

Best 0-4 team in league history? perhaps. Getting Schaub back, at home under a key number. Yep.

Miami's college offense now has two weeks worth of film available to opponents, who learn fast in the NFL. I just don't see Miami sustaining the momentum on the road. Texans I think bounce back from very tough loss last week. Think we see something similar to week 2 when Miami traveled to Arizona. Its a nice story, but Miami is still along ways away from consistently winning games like this on the road, IMO.

Others I am looking at:

Detroit
Atl
St Louis
Dallas over

Be around a bit..:cheers:

Last edited:
What you think of Colts Tee?

GL this w/end!

Put some thoughts over in Nawlins thread:

Cut and paste from there--
Balty is tough for me to figure.. Can they score enough? Perhaps, vs forgiving Indy defense but I wonder if their gameplan will exploit the Indy holes.. They don't want a shootout so I expect them to be somewhat conservative on "o" and Indy is pretty good in those games... Just thinking out loud here..

Its a nice story, but Miami is still along ways away from consistently winning games like this on the road, IMO.

Yeah, I suppose scoring enough points to win against good defenses like the Patriots and Chargers in back to back games with a bye in between that gave the Chargers enough time to study film is way to early to tell. ;)

Yeah, I suppose scoring enough points to win against good defenses like the Patriots and Chargers in back to back games with a bye in between that gave the Chargers enough time to study film is way to early to tell. ;)

:pillow::popcorn:

Sorry TW, another question...Opinion on the Saints?

No problem..tough number and because of it really didn't spend much time on it. Not sure how Saints respond on a short week with tough loss.. Much better team than Oakland but again tough number.. Too many variables for me to get a good handle on..:shake:

add:

Houston -2.5, -110; 2 units (now total of 6 units which is top for me)

just one play early and making it top unit. Have a few others that are close but this one is by far my best play so eliminating the others and rolling with the Texans.

I'll be around later this afternoon..

:new_shocked::prayer "secret:*I think he's still drunk*

haha...good luck tee*dub....You're letting your ass hang out there on this one and I respect that. :shake:

That almost cost me 18 units not converting the 2pt conversion and then there was the ATL total missing by 1 costing me another play. Nothing like going 6-2 on sides to start and losing 5 units to start the day . Some days you just wonder why even try .

Good health on Zona.

I've watched the game, and simply don't think they outscore Dallas 2nd H. I took -3 though.

picked up 2 units on 2H plays.... The Houston game was disappointing.. Actually a little surprised they even tried the two point conversion..Was on a plane when it happened so glad I didn't witness it..

Contemplating the Sunday night play..

picked up 2 units on 2H plays.... The Houston game was disappointing.. Actually a little surprised they even tried the two point conversion..Was on a plane when it happened so glad I didn't witness it..

Contemplating the Sunday night play..
love something here this evening, curious to see what you do...:popcorn:

I saw both sides of it. the PAT doesn't really help you, only up by 2. But if the conversion had gone really wrong and MIA scores, that would have been worse. Then Schaub trips and falls and that was that.

I like the Pats tonight and contemplated the ML but now I can get 7 at increased vig and I am grabbing it for a medium play... Also looking to get more involved at HT pehaps:

For now:

Adding NE +7, -120; 4 units

I like the Pats tonight and contemplated the ML but now I can get 7 at increased vig and I am grabbing it for a medium play... Also looking to get more involved at HT pehaps:

For now:

Adding NE +7, -120; 4 units
And there it is :smiley_acbe:

Playing the OVER for a little too

That almost cost me 18 units not converting the 2pt conversion and then there was the ATL total missing by 1 costing me another play. Nothing like going 6-2 on sides to start and losing 5 units to start the day . Some days you just wonder why even try .

I hear ya...what can you do? Wait for the other side. It always comes:shake:

Back