Teasers 2-7, -6800
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 16-7, +18,500
Props 0-1, , -1600

2007 Overall NFL 56-45, +46,350

2008 posted on CTG

ATS 5-2, $+4000

4-1 last week. Perfect 4-0 on Sunday then lost the Monday nighter.

Locked in:

SF +7 1/2, -130, 4 units* WIN
Minn +1 , -110, 2 units Loss
Stl +8.5, -110, 2 units Loss
Denver -1 , -110; 2 units Push
tease, Ariz pk, Pitt +.5, -110; 4 units WIN
SF TT 2H over 10 -105, 2 units WIN

* actually played this at +8 earlier in the week as noted on screen #36 in Marlo's thread. Obviously that is not available now, so for record keeping purposes I'll use what is currently available..

SF/Seattle

Seattle is a tough place to play when you have better players than the team you are playing. Don't think that is the case any more in this series.. I liked the Bills last week not because of what the Bills brought but because Seattle has huge problems. Don't think those problems get solved in one week.

If you get a chance, watch the 9ers v. Cardinals from last week.. 9ers really got after Warner and were in position to control the game.. Then Ariz went no huddle and Warner started to pick them apart.. That is something Seattle cannot do right now.. If the 9ers defense gets a predictable vanilla offense (and that is what Seattle is right now) I think they will have a great deal of success.. And then you will see a lot of Gore.. A TD+ line is very good wiggle room also but I would even endorse and might play a 9ers ML bet..

Seattle injuries are well documented. Read it is so bad they are considering using QB Senaca Wallace at WR. Julious Jones at RB? Gimpy QB? Yep, play on.

NYG/Stl

Overreaction play of the week is Rams. Be patient because the line will get better right until gametime.. It is the perfect storm IMO..Happens every year in the NFL and is probably the best situational play in the league.. Its called Week one overreaction.. This one is especially attractive because you have a NewYork team and the public money will pour. Vegas will gladly take it.

St louis will play with huge effort.. Donnie Avery is back and he is an upgrade from injured Bennett. Jackson , late to training camp should be more comfortable this week and expect a bounce back performance from Bulger and Holt.. Pace is healthy. Little is out and think the Ram defense could be exposed abit but not enough to get outside this number..

This is the NFL not the MAC and teams should not be getting 8+ points at home

Minny/Indy

Vikings are also a nice angle. They are catching Indy perfect and at home.. No ONE thinks it is possible for Colts to go 0-2.. This capper thinks they go 0-3 into the bye week.

Vikings are equally as desparate not to start 0-2. Everyone talks about AP but Chester Taylor is also a load. Indy will get a heavy dose of both today.. Too many problems for Indy and Peyton will reach a very high frustration level today IMO

Last edited:
I want to follow you, Tee, but I can't go with SF.

I hope you win, though, because scared money never wins and that's what I'd be. You've got the huevos to play it and play it big so go f**king get that money.

Niners are my team so I tend to lay off them. But I have some observations about this game and did just buy it to 7.

-Niners I believe only punted once, or twice all last game. Turnovers, including some careless fumbles really cost them this game.

-They can move the ball this year. Gore is getting out in space and the line was holding up pretty well.

-The pass rush and LB core is top notch. However, they got worn down from being on the field so much early in the game and the AZ no huddle helped pull them away. The Niners got beat on several 4th and shorts in the 4Q to help preserve the win for the Cards.

-Niners won here a couple years ago when SEA needed the win for playoff seeding implications. At least this shows they can handle the noise.

-SEA looked terrible... they will try to spread the Niners out. If Niners can keep time of possession almost even. I don't see how they lose either.

Love it brother---

Knew it you would be all over 49'ers. I watched them last week, they are sound defensively and capable onoffense-

THis is a game where oddsmaker had to make the line -8 becuaes of 49'ers reputation when in fact they will be there right till the end. This is a pick em game , there is no reason why 49'ers cannot win this game--

ALso like your RAMS pick, when everyone is against a poor team, they come out fighting-- they are not that bad as everyone makes them out to be-- can u say bounceback--

you like indy over? i think that hits over 43 easy

gonnna make an effort personally to hit way more dogs

on the niners and rams as well....let's cash tee

Being from NY I jumped on the Rams

More than a TD at home? Giants were never one to blow anyone out. Portis moved the ball well against them in the 2nd half. Jackson might go off in this one. Giants stunk it up in the red zone Week 1 too...

They did get an extended week to prepare for this.... that's the only thing that concerns me.

Niners are my team so I tend to lay off them. But I have some observations about this game and did just buy it to 7.

-Niners I believe only punted once, or twice all last game. Turnovers, including some careless fumbles really cost them this game.

-They can move the ball this year. Gore is getting out in space and the line was holding up pretty well.

-The pass rush and LB core is top notch. However, they got worn down from being on the field so much early in the game and the AZ no huddle helped pull them away. The Niners got beat on several 4th and shorts in the 4Q to help preserve the win for the Cards.

-Niners won here a couple years ago when SEA needed the win for playoff seeding implications. At least this shows they can handle the noise.

-SEA looked terrible... they will try to spread the Niners out. If Niners can keep time of possession almost even. I don't see how they lose either.

Good observations bro, add that I think the Cardinals are pretty good and yes I believe this line is way off.. It is correct as to where they had to set it, but it is not a fair number in terms of the competition on the field IMO..GL

Being from NY I jumped on the Rams

More than a TD at home? Giants were never one to blow anyone out. Portis moved the ball well against them in the 2nd half. Jackson might go off in this one. Giants stunk it up in the red zone Week 1 too...

They did get an extended week to prepare for this.... that's the only thing that concerns me.

People who expect the Giants to blow the Rams out at home are not looking hard enough... Agree it will be dogfight, with quite possibly a FG at the end being the difference.. GL bro:cheers:

good luck man...love your points...thats all your playing today??

I'll probably add a couple and always looking for HT plays.. I am selective

Others I am looking at/leans:

Buff
Clev
9ers ML

And may tease the Cardinals down and find a partner. (niner up, Rams up, vikings up..??)

All dogs for me today.. GL body:cheers:

:7_17_4:Mentioned this last week but seriously guys . the Directv HD gamemix is seriously the best invention since the vagina. If you have access to it get it.. trust me..

Watch 8 games, all at once, all in HD and you can scroll the audio to whichever game you want. And they do not blackout local market game if that is an issue in your locale.. I got them on a 69 inch flat screen monitor and with the HD you can see great detail in each game..

For cappers purposes esp. lurking for HT bets it is a must..

:7_17_4:Mentioned this last week but seriously guys . the Directv HD gamemix is seriously the best invention since the vagina. If you have access to it get it.. trust me..

Watch 8 games, all at once, all in HD and you can scroll the audio to whichever game you want. And they do not blackout local market game if that is an issue in your locale.. I got them on a 69 inch flat screen monitor and with the HD you can see great detail in each game..

Ridiculous. :shake:

I hate you. I have to flip the channel to watch two games, and it's on a 32" ... but at least it's HD! Lol

Broncos? They've won 8 straight openers and looked great last week (albeit against the Raiders). I suck at NFL but I might take a shot on this one.

Broncos? They've won 8 straight openers and looked great last week (albeit against the Raiders). I suck at NFL but I might take a shot on this one.

Ya, might be an add.. Want to see how bad Oakland is in the early games first..:cheers:

Good idea, Tee. I'm not going to be able to watch it so let me know. If they show any hint of being a decent team today, Broncos it is for tonight for sure. :shake:

Minny looks great. would have hammered +2.5 for 2nd H if I could .

I'm gonna play Denver -1 as well.

i like the "Pittsburgh WEST" & Steelers tease....

GL today tee. :shake:

Last edited:
I wish you could feel my pulse right now - my blood pressure is through the roof. The Vikes dominated from start to finish, but unimaginitive playcalling and a fucking terrible QB and a missed FG cause the Vikes to lose with 3 seconds left. My head is pounding. :mad: What a terrible moose loss, Tee.

Being a Rams fan I would say wager against them the entire season and you'll be a happy camper watching this garbage team.

tough loss with Minny but that shit happens..

Great day...3-2, +2800

:smiley_acbe::hammer:

What's the lean for tonight?

My lean right now is *no play*... I guess I have a small small lean on the under but not sure I'll play anything to be honest.. Pretty good week, so think I'll just get an early start on next weeks games..:cheers:

Back