Sunday NFL Playz 12-9

PRECISEwon

Stuck at the 19th hole
Well been treading and swallowing water the last few weeks. A lot of up and down streaks for me in the niffle. I like the card this week just hope weather doesn't play to big of a factor for some teams i'm backing.

Here's wut i'm on right now....flat bet them at 3u

Fins +7 -110

Raiderz +10.5 -110

Steelahz +10.5 -110

Rams +9.5 -110

Bucs -3 -110

Viqueens -8.5 -110

Brownies -3 -110

Might have some totals going to check on some weather...

:cheers:

This is the time of year that the Dogs really start barking. Gl on your plays brother, and I hope you sweep the board.:cheers:

gl precise !!!

AS a raider fan and a patriot hater , i hope both of your double digit dogs win straight up.

:cheers: I like the Raiders also. Good luck on the rest of your plays

Raiderz should keep them in it with their Defense while the offense has been improving. pack better be carefull ...or i wouldn't be surprised to see an upset here, but i doubt it.
gl malapeat:shake:

gl precise !!!

AS a raider fan and a patriot hater , i hope both of your double digit dogs win straight up.

I hope they don't ..haha cuz i didn't take them on the ML so a 1-pt loss wouldn't be bad here. Was thinking of dropping a little on the steelahz ML, but damn in New england you got to think the way they've been getting the calls to the wire it'll surely happen again. Kind of surprised they didn't fall the last 2 weeks, but i guess this whole undeafeated season is great for the NFL and the big wigs pocket books.

Back