Sunday NFL - Bacon and broads

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I'm a bit exhausted, so you'll have to excuse that.

Here they are, random as all get out.

Browns/Bills over 37/38
I'm assuming the weather's dropping. Meh, let's get involved anyway, offenses sneeze on these defenses and there are seven points on the board. I think they can see 40 unless there's serious snow.

St. Louis +8
Why in the hell would anybody bet on St. Louis at all this year? What happens when a tree falls in the woods? Also a very good question, but you never really know until you try to find out. Farve in a dome, getting nearly double digits at home when GB has a division game upcoming. Biggest game the Rams will play this whole year at this point.

Rams/Pack over 45
Let's light it up tomorrow, boys.

Atlanta +13
I think this team shows some pride tomorrow. Basically they just had their coach whip his d*ck out and p*ss all over them. That could have basically cost some of the guys on this roster their NFL career. I think they find a way to keep this one close tomorrow to show that c*cksucker up even if it's only from afar.

Indy -10 (half unit)
The Raiders suck, and the Colts have been OK with not completely sitting on the ball in the second half in games this year, coincidentally exactly when the Raiders love to give up points.

Indy/Raiders over 45
Let's get naked.

Eagles +10
Because they should get killed. Reverse Eagle psychology. Works 50% of the time, every time. They've done studies.

Skins +4.5/ML
Oddly enough, the Giants don't really need this game, they've also been living on borrowed time for like three weeks now. They'll drop this one and it won't hurt their playoff chances one bit.

I'll also probably be on the Eagles/Cowboys over because I think either the Eagles score with them or they get beat by 30.

I've got the Browns teased, too, big game for them tomorrow. Don't like the line, but like 'em to win.

More in the morning.

Good luck everybody.

Oh, also:

bacon1.jpg

Joe, i still like the over even though it started snowing in cleveland about 8am and they said accumulatin between 4-8 and they have already a light dusting with it still comming down. I only know b/c my father gave me the updates.

I kind of like the points with buffalo because the browns cannot close out games to save their life. If they have a lead goin to the end of the 4th quarter they need it because they other team is likely to score. I think 6 points with the bills is solid. As with you i still like hte browns to win but by the 1-3 range.

You nabbed that Ram number at the right time..Leaned it but waited too long...If Bulger stays in the game, I like your chances.. He is such a pussy though GL today.. That Cowboy /Philly game could get ugly IMO. Backdoor will likely be open for you at the end however, if needed..

Back