Sunday NFL 5-Unit Bet

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Dallas Cowgirls -10 (5 Units)

I'm too drunk to go back and check out my posted record. I'm doing ok this season. I lost a big bet early in the year on Philly, now I'm coming back against them this week. 2 main reasons: Philly's confidence is shot now that their season is over. Dallas still needs to win a few to clinch home field. Add that to the obvious talent difference in both teams and you have a top play. 34-13 type game. I got all night to chat about the game. Post questions/comments here. This bet is in and I feel great about it.

This is the life yo, of a superstar
Fly ass mansions, and a million cars
Gotta get the cash yo
And its live or die
The Neptunes and Noreaga
The limit is the sky ...hit em'

:cheers:

Considering I get a weekly pay check from CTG, the more sign-ups I get the better. Please support my cough medicine habit!

I think you make some decent points as far as your cowboy play is concerned and they have certainly taken care of business at home this year. I am just not a fan of laying double digits in the nfl , especially to a divisional rival.

gl though ... and look at the bright side .... if the cowboys lose ....... you will get the entire amount of the bet back in a week with the money you save from not buying alcohol.

You know, before the seasons started I said this game would be a 14 point win for Dallas.

Now, I think the Birds might actually keep it close.

They've now got nothing left to lose, this is really their best last shot at making something of the season and if they go down hard, so be it. But any time you start throwing a lot and can put points on the board, which the Eagles can do, they just haven't been doing it well, it gets harder to cover double digits.

Also, I thought the Cowboys would really nut up last week and destroy Detroit for the d*ck slapping the Lions laid on Dallas last year in Dallas. Hardly. They barely even won the game, probably shouldn't have won the game.

I think Dallas' thirst for revenge was quenched when they beat the Eagles up in Philly earlier this year, I also think that can and likely will lead to some overconfidence.

Really, it's odd, the Eagles should lose this game by 20, but I'm not convinced they do, I actually think they keep it close the whole way.

The way the Eagles played the Pats should give anyone pause for thought, since Dallas are the NFCs version of the Pats.

They got up for the "AFC's version of Dallas"....

well don't think I have been on the right side of an Eagle game all year and like the Birds so your bet seems fairly safe.....GL

i hope you guys are all kidding me? philly sucks. and they are going to let T.O. make a fuckin statement today and they are going to throw all over phillys weak defense. love the boys here keep up the purple da purple da purp.
pills11.com ;))

If McNabb is starting then i would take the cowboys, his performance seems to be regressing every time he steps out onto the turf, i don't know what it is but 10 at home sounds good to me even if it is a division rival.

PHL is the pick in this game. Bulletin board material is everywhere.

Philly lives for this game, every year. They're not goin' down easily. I like the under 48.5.

Good luck and remember..........

Back