sunday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
why not post. couple minutes to kill

Cleveland vs SA
forum play- I love it. Cleveland and LA essentially tied for HCA since LA owns the series 2-0. cleveland had it all wrapped up, but 2 stinkers in a row on the road for cleveland has this series pretty much tied up. I'm glad as it sets up spots like this. This line is pretty low imo and would be higher if this wasn't 'san antonio' as just giving them so many points in hard. SA has not played a single good game since having the big 3 back. They have beat the clippers by 13 (not impressive), lost at nola and home to okc, and just barely held on at indi. nothing too impressive and its likely because they still need a couple games to adjust to everyone back. cleveland needs this one more and is the better team. SA doesn't lose and cover together. My power ratings had this at cleveland -7.5, and even then I think there's an edge with cleveland off 2 losses. Cleveland rolls by 15. have played CLev -6.5 for 3

Houston
houston cannot play on the road, but this has created some value for them in this big game. We have a strong home team vs a pretty weak road team. Can someone find me 1 impressive portland performance on the road this yr? Big game for playoff purposes. Portland hasnt beaten a good team on the road all yr (they won at nola, but they were down 25 when cp3 went down and ralleid to win) and at a discounted line of -4, I'll take houston. I do worry that lamarcus has been playing excellently, but eh, can't have a perfect bet. Houston -4 for 2

the nola game is a big one that I doubt I put money on. Dont really want money on either of these teams. small lean to utah to end their struggles but doubt i get money on it

Likely be on Charlotte ML and Philly -small number for around 1.5-2 each.
This is charlotte's playoff lives here vs a detroit squad that I frankly do not respect much. They'll have no response for gerald wallce in a big game for both
huge revenge for Philly and they have playoff implications. hoping for -2 or better

My guess is we get value with Sac laying a very small number. obviously need to see injury report. hopefully monta and martin both play so I know the teams that are on the floor, and Sac should win. gnight

Good Luck SF, on Cleveland.

Really hard not to love Philly, I personally think NJ has quit on the year. Philly has everything to play for here, besides getting beat already 3 times by jersey, the last game was the Harris 3/4 court buzzer beating 3 to win the game. I was worried about a letdown, but don't see that being a problem here.

Love some of your leans on games I have't looked at yet. Kings, Rockets, and I also agree with Marlo that the Nets have quit. Going to be a busy day with all these spots.

Just watching the gamme, get the feel thatSA is done and will fold here on out. 2:58 to go in the 3rd Q, CLev up 11, just played CLeveland -11 (even) live for 1.5

lets hope BAR

added charlotte ML and Philly, and gonna go back to sleep. hopefully wake up to a couple decent HT lines. Here's the card:

Cleveland -6.5- 3
LIVE Cleveland -11 (even)- 1.5
Charlotte +120- 1.5 for 1.8
Houston -4- 2
Philly -2.5 (-105)- 2

so if Suns lose...they r out

do or die

Nash +4 here....gl guys

do believe Josh "blunt" Howard is a go

sorry capper...wrong thread :0

gl man

thanks vegaskyle

pretty standard play for me: Indiana typically cannot hold a lead while OKC loves roaring back. Its definitely not fun putting money on a shitty team like OKC, so keepin it small

2nd H OKC -3.5 -105- 1

now just need charlotte to knock down the freethrows...

added .5 on OKC to make it OKC 2nd H -3.5 -105- 1.5

was trying to get +6 even on Utah but couldnt and ast second when I tired to get a small one at -105, it closed on me. eh prolly saved myself 1

not sure if I bother with Philly 2nd H. Probably was just a horrible bet and JP was right. They're ok with just clinching the 1st rd and wont give a big fight for 5th. Whatever. Cleveland Miami will be a nice 2nd rd matchup- fun to watch. Cleveland in 5/6 depening on game 4

that and a horrible call on okc 2nd H has me stumblin. lets see:

Cleveland -6.5- 3 (+3)
LIVE Cleveland -11 (even)- 1.5 (+1.5)
Charlotte +120- 1.5 for 1.8 (-1.5)
Houston -4- 3
Philly -2.5 (-105)- 2
denver -7- 1.5
2nd H Charlotte -.5- 2 (-2.225)
2nd H OKC -3.5- 1.5 (-1.575)

so far down .8 units

Back