Sunday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
31-26-1 +13.30 units

Rough last few outings to say the least. Haven't played since Tuesday. Computer, power issues and snowstorm issues so sorry for not being around. Blew up one computer, so on old one and we'll see how it holds up..lol

Hawks in middle of 8 game homestand and haven't had any back-to-backs. They had a semi-hangover it looks like on Friday against the Warriors after the Boston loss. Detroit meanwhile lost a tough heartbreaker in double OT at home to the Jazz. Iverson and Hamilton were simply terrific. Bottom line though, they are still small. They need to committ to this full game, not just here and there imo.

Stons have been horrid on Sundays. Don't like the early tip and think they are sluggish again

Atlanta -3.5 -110 2 units

I see we're on the same page here. Hopefully our luck is a little better than it has been so far this year playing the same thing. GL man.

i was interested but i just can't play this one after Detroit fucked me on friday night.

...i really though DET would be worse with A.I., but they shoulda had that game and i hate the 'Stons even more now.

good luck today

Good luck today and I'll be real interested to see how this game turns out. Dogs have been coming in on Sundays but the Pistons have been brutal on Sundays. Good luck and I hope you win this afternoon.

well done BAW

and AI benched late in 4th Q with game in balance....there be a storm brewing in Motown....clouds are forming

Thanks guys,

Computer still dogging it, first time been able to get on in last 4-5 hours, was gonna play Thunder too, believe they covered by a few points.

Ret,

I don't think they benched AI. He had played straight through in the 2nd half until about the 4:30 mark. With how Stuckey led a late 3rd qtr charge I think the substitution pattern got messed up.

Thanks guys,

Computer still dogging it, first time been able to get on in last 4-5 hours, was gonna play Thunder too, believe they covered by a few points.

Ret,

I don't think they benched AI. He had played straight through in the 2nd half until about the 4:30 mark. With how Stuckey led a late 3rd qtr charge I think the substitution pattern got messed up.

well that may be true but did u see him when they put him back in with 45 ticks left....needless to say, he wasn't feelin it

Back