Sunday NBA/MLB Plays

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
i give this card a 3 on the ugly scale. scale is out of 10. 1 being the worst of course.

im looking at cliff lee and the tirbe. also, maybe a 3 pack on the warriors.

Perhaps its best to not get involved today but im a bit of an action junkie.

you giving me less than 20 minutes so ill have to copy and paste some of the stuff i read and then add some of my opinions, real short thoughts.

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Statistically it’s never been done. Coming back from being down 3-0 in an NBA playoff series is probably as close to impossible as anything can get in the world of professional basketball, and it’s even more unlikely considering the inexperience of the Chicago Bulls and the ridiculous hunger and ease with which the Detroit Pistons have attacked them this post-season.

It’s more than just not looking good; it’s looking bad.

Game 4 tomorrow, then, can go one of two ways for the Bulls, who would love to be the first ever to come back from such a deficit, but who surely know deep down that it’s just not going to happen.

Option number one is to just fold it in. No Bulls team under the leadership of Scott Skiles is ever going to purposefully stop trying, but subconsciously it’s going to be hard to give full effort if your head and heart are telling you it’s all over.

Would you want to prolong the inevitable? Win one game just to head back out on the road and have Detroit clinch on their home floor to the loud, taunting cheers of the Motor City faithful?

When you’ve been beaten in the varying ways the Bulls have been beaten, you start to lose your will to continue on, which is exactly how I play Monopoly with my board game prodigy fiancé. She always finds a way to beat me to Boardwalk and Park Place, and then all four railroads. There might be some money and properties left in my pile, but let’s face it—the game is over.

At that point it’s hard to have fun anymore. Everything goes the other player’s way, and even though anything could happen all you want to do is flip the game board over, curse a little, and watch TV. If the Bulls can break themselves out a funk much larger than the tizzies I throw after a game of Monopoly, then by all means they should do everything they can to take a few.

And that’s option number two. Win a couple of games in a row to save face, make a series out of it, build some momentum up for the start of next season. Shut up all the critics who have made such a big stink about not playing better against Detroit.

If any team has it in them to do exactly this it’s the Bulls, a team comprised of proven winners on the college and international stages—guys that are used to winning all the time. Andres Nocioni has a gold medal, several Bulls players have gone to the NCAA Final Four, and Ben Gordon won championships on the high school and college levels. There’s a certain level of competitiveness on this team that could very well show its head in Game 4, and Bulls fans would certainly be very appreciative of such a gesture.

Everybody has been waiting to see that this team is capable of putting up a fight against the obvious supreme team in the East. They’re down to their last chance; will they save a little pride, or will they flip the game board over and curse their luck?

The outcome of this game, even if the series really is over, will show a lot about the playoff character of this team.

during the 06/07 regular season the chicago bulls have been great after a su home loss when they play their next game at home.

the lost to sac and responded to win their next game 110-85.
they lost to min and responded to win their next game 106-91
they lost to NJ and responded to win their next game 111-66.
they lost to ORl and responded to win their next game 113-83.
they lost to Lac and responded to win their next game 109-108.

in this situation the avg score is chicago 109.8, opponent 86.6. bulls are winning this game in this situation by an avg of 23.2 pts per game.

also this applies to a system play of mine to play on home teams in the playoffs when they have less than 40% of the public on them ats.

chicago has been a dog at home this year and has covered. + pts vs suns. + pts vs spurs. + pts vs dallas. in two of those games the bulls won SU. vs spurs and vs dallas. in the suns game the bulls were without their pg kirk heinrich and would have won su but a last second shot by the suns sunk the bulls in that game.

hope this helped justify my call here. and thank you for asking as my wrist fingers and everything about my left and right hand now is in some pain.

bol,

brewer

Obviously you know this team..........it seemed after game 3 that you had totally given up on them. Said they had no heart, etc.

I know you were shitty faced at that point, but maybe you were right.....but now you've turned the corner w/ them?

i was obviously mad beyond belief at that point and was not thinking with any kind of a sensible mind. now i am, or so i think ...

GL Brewer, I'm definetly not that confident in the Pistons, I think the Bulls definetly take the 1H and then the Pistons take over down the stretch, could def be wrong though.. BOL

the lost to sac and responded to win their next game 110-85.
they lost to min and responded to win their next game 106-91
they lost to NJ and responded to win their next game 111-66.
they lost to ORl and responded to win their next game 113-83.
they lost to Lac and responded to win their next game 109-108.

None of these games were in the playoffs brewer. This is a completely different situation and I don't hink you can use any of these regualr season stats for the game today.

you are correct in saying that none of these games were in the playoffs and can also say that the playoffs are a different animal. however, i am under the understanding that it tells the tale of how the bulls respond in this situation.

bol today

i was close, 102-87 bulls. was a great season watching them at home. gonna be a dog fight in det.

indians blow a 7-5 lead in teh bottom of the 9th and lose 10-7 on a walk off 3 run homer. love the moose.

get a god damn closer cleveland

Utah/Golden St Under 110 (+105) 2 units (Bodog) W

Utah Jazz +4.5 (-105) 1 unit (Bodog) W

Last edited:
I don't want to see people saying "I will never bet on the under again" after this game for upteen time :36_11_6:

I don't want to see people saying "I will never bet on the under again" after this game for upteen time :36_11_6:

ya some people never learn do they. o well.

adding ...

Utah +7 (-105) 1 unit (Bodog) W

Last edited:
+7.08 units on a day i thought the card was shitty. ill take it. however, the tribe blowing the 7-5 lead in the bottom of the 9th in oakland leaves a bad taste in my mouth. thought i have a pure day fo sure and make mommy proud.

Nice hit on the Jazz, I also jumped on huge 2nd half money line, knew G states' jumpers would eventually go cold and then they would be done.

Got lots of good ones tomorrow, including hockey

Back