Sunday NBA Action

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 36-35-2 +3.43 units

BOSTON -5.5 (2)

This game means NOTHING to Cleveland. In fact, from what I gather, they prefer to play Boston in RD 1 of the playoffs, and beating them today will only hurt those odds. Cleveland is locked in at the 2 seed. LeBron is out, and I would be surprised if Love and Irving get minutes, if they play at all. Got this line off my local, and I expect it to close around Boston -7 by tip. All the motivation is w/ Boston as they continue to fight to make the playoffs.

Good Luck.

Already -7. Not sure I agree with the line, but obviously Boston has huge motivational edge and probably better roster for this game as well.
BOL!

I took Cleveland Under 99, before it fell down all the way to 94, so feel good about that.
Hope we both get ours :cheers3:

Not sure it will help the Kings, but:

"It's not going to be easy for me. Walking into that building, it will have sadness to it and happiness to it," Karl said. "I like to compete and there's an old Chinese proverb that says, 'Your greatest revenge is your own success.'
"I'd like some day to win in the building and I hope it's Sunday, but I'm sure there's going to be a half a dozen guys that were on my team that are going to want to beat me."

Nice number Divol, let's hope our work on the Cavs/Bos matchup pays off. I like the Karl quote. I had the Kings circled, but have not started my work on the game, this helps.

Cheers.

:cheers3:

Back