Sunday Monster

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Pittsburgh -3 -125 Seven Units

Philly, San Diego, Oakland, KC, NYG, Cle, Jax, Washington at the beginning of the year. These are the teams the Bengals have beaten this year. Repeat after me - The Cincinnati Bengals Suck Balls. They really do. Pittsburgh gets their heads out of their asses tomorrow and mops the floor with this bunch. 34-13 Steelers.

Houston -8 -110 two units

Texans 5th ranked run D will slow down Peterson. Vikes 0-3 ATS on grass this year.

Doggy, you know I'm a big fan, but just wondering what changed since this in the discussion thread?

Lean slightly to Cincy vs the Steelers and echo C-Man's thoughts on the Steelers. Problem for me here is that I don't think the Bengals are very good either. Probably pass.

I wanna tail this bad, but just want to know what made you go from pass to monster. I see a Pitt team that is questioning their coaches, has no clear cut rb, has been out scored by a ton the last five weeks, and is beat up on d.

Sell it to me, my man! What am I missing?

:shake:

I'm a steeler fan unfortunately they have not won any games this year handily...each win has been a struggle with poor road performances and the steelers of playoff caliber would not struggle versus teams like kc Cleve tenny Oakland san Diego hellto all but one r terrible losses ..I just think they miss out this year and maybe drop this one..the only thing i like is that they are at home, it's either our secondary is bad, linebackers possibly playin through injury and age plus the d-line hasnt done anything to grab my attention. The offense is good but Ben makes crucial mistakes can't get rid of the fuckin football ...great WRs and Heath Miller having a great year but they never take a shot down field and it bothers me..good luck with it I can never bet my team so I will be rootin for ya on it dawg

Philly, San Diego, Oakland, KC, NYG, Cle, Jax, Washington at the beginning of the year. These are the teams the Bengals have beaten this year. Repeat after me - The Cincinnati Bengals Suck Balls. They really do. Pittsburgh gets their heads out of their asses tomorrow and mops the floor with this bunch. 34-13 Steelers.

It's not like the Steelers have beaten good teams either.
NYJ, Philly, Wash, NYG, KC, Bal and of course Cin.

Last edited:
Damn fellas - you guys on the Bengals called it.

Mama said days like this are out there. Went out on a limb on a team that just folded. Tomlin pressing instead of going to OT is awful coaching.

San Fran for me tonight for a few

Born - was out from the computer all day. I'll save my Pit writeup. hope you laid off

Haha, naw man, I tailed for three units, not the full boatload. They are my team and I thought I had them figured out, but you usually see some things i don't and was just hoping to see where you were at on it. No big deal.

If its any consolation, I like SF as well tonight. The missing pieces in the SEA secondary could be big, especially if Kap is allowed to buy time with his legs. My only fears are cross-country travel on back to back weeks in big games might take its toll, and the loss of Justin Smith could hamper Aldon Smith to an extent.

Plus I figure if Harbaugh takes another safety, I'll still win by a half point.

To add on the cross country travel angle, wouldn't it make sense that if these teams are a little worn out from all the travel and the big score from last week, plus the missing defensive pieces, that this thing should hit the 40s pretty easily?

Back