Sunday & Monday Night Football Thoughts, Questions & Concerns...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Tough call tonight on SNF...Oh, Hello All! Everyone is on the Chiefs it seems. Just like everyone loved Balt today...I'm a sucker, I like Cinn and TT Over 24.5. I'll check in on the Live In Game Thread later...

Which brings me to Monday. Did NYG get another QB? If not, why in the WORLD is ATL only a 3.5/4 Point favorite? No really. Eli is done and we talked about it in the In Game Thread as we watched him age every play...Atl Minus Whatever...

But that's why we are here, maybe you know something I don't?! Always good to talk sports with ya CTG

Good Luck To All You Degenerates & Deplorables. ML & R All!

:shake::bbq::cheers3:

Atl defense is so bad how can you make them any bigger of a fav?? I understand Eli is awful, I was just saying if cj beathard qb’ed the gmen I would love them tonight! Lol.. falcons can’t get pressure on qb tho so Eli might be ok here. One thing for certain, this falcons mash unit d has no chance to cover the gmen weapons! It just a matter of whether Eli can get them the ball. That makes this game so tough! You look at it and see no way atl can cover nyg playmakers but then you gotta decide if that even matters w Eli being so incompetent??!!?!?!!

Back