Sunday MLB

MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 26-24-1 +7.2
units

Record updated after yesterday's 1-2 losing .55 unit

Good start with a few runs in the first at Wrigley, and Atlanta beating the Nats by a TD early.

Like Baltimore tonight. Was hoping for a better price so I'll wait it out.

Some fuckery going on today in the desert. Roof was supposed to be open, but MLB is posting it as closed. Let's see if we can capitalize. If this thing is closed, at this price and with this number, its a solid play.

LAD/ARI Under 9 -105 two units

Baltimore/NYY under 8.5 -120 two units
Baltimore +106 one unit

O's look to try and get another divisional series to go their way after taking 2 of 3 vs Bos and TB already this month. I like both of these starters and with the crosswind tonight in the Bronx I'm hoping the ball can stay in the park. Limited sample size for the Os' vs Kuroda, and I expect them to struggle with him here. That being said, Baltimore is playing solid baseball right now and Chen has had success vs most of these hitters for NY. One thing that scares me a bit with Gonzalez behind the plate is he's been very kind to home teams (11-2 last 13) and over a three year period the home teams have been winning twice as many as they lose.

Whoa.... don't usually look at props but I'll do the max allowable on this one. Jones been seeing the ball very well this year. Wrong guy is favored here, especially with Baltimore as the visitor...

Adam Jones vs Kevin Youkilis total bases - ADAM Jones -105 two units

Back