Sunday MLB

Vikingsguy

Tarvaris Jackson fan club president
Totals: 3-0 +1.5 units
Favs: 2-0 +1 unit

Runlines: 1-0 +1 unit
Dogs:

Overall: 6-0 +3.5 units

Just got back into town. Haven't posted since Thursday.

Yankees/Royals u8 (-125) (.625/.5)
- 2 above average pitchers, projected wind in from centerfield. I also think Joba can dominate this Royals lineup and Meche is more than capable if the Yanks choose to rest anyone to have a full lineup for their 1st game vs. the Rays tomorrow.

glta :cheers:

Thanks guys. Probably good fade material as I'm bound to lose a game sooner or later...lol.

Slaw, prelim info shows no Damon, Tex, Posada or Matsui in the lineup today. Hard to back the RL with the "B" lineup going....imho.

Thanks guys. Probably good fade material as I'm bound to lose a game sooner or later...lol.

Slaw, prelim info shows no Damon, Tex, Posada or Matsui in the lineup today. Hard to back the RL with the "B" lineup going....imho.

YANKEES (3-2)
Gardner CF
Jeter SS
Swisher 1B
Matsui DH
Nady RF
Cano 2B
Cabrera LF
Ransom 3B
Molina C
Pitching: RHP Joba Chamberlain.
ROYALS (2-3)
Lineup TBA
Pitching: RHP Gil Meche.
Joba Chamberlain vs. the Kansas City hitters.
Gil Meche vs. the New York hitters.
AT THE START: Over the last three games, the Yankee starters have gone 20 innings, allowed 16 hits, 3 earned runs, two walks and struck out 18.
POSADA UP THE CHARTS: Jorge Posada has 320 doubles, one away from tying Yogi Berra for 11th place in team history. His needs one run to have 765 and surpass Bob Meusel for sole possession of 20th place in team history.
ROYAL FLUSH: The Yankees are 23-8 against Kansas City over the last four years, 11-4 at Kauffmann Stadium.
SWISHER STATS: The versatile newcomer is 7 of 13 at the plate with six extra-base hits, nine RBI, six runs scored and three walks.
It’s supposed to rain today in Kansas City. But one way or another, back with more later.
UPDATE, 10:45 a.m.: Hiroto, a reader in Japan, sends word that Darrell Rasner won his first game. Facing the Lions, one of the better teams, Ras went the distance, allowing one run on three hits with no walks and eight strikeouts. He threw 116 pitches. Good for him.
UPDATE, 10:06 a.m.: Teixeira was in the original lineup then scratched.

For as strange as that Yankee lineup looks......Cano, Jeter, Nady and Melky all are hitting over .300 vs. Meche. That's definitely the reason Melky is in there. Posada is over .300 as well, but is probably getting the rest of a day game after a night game.

Swisher is on fire hittn pretty good got robbed in a game I'll still back Cano and Matsui is playing. K.C has CoCo and thats about it. BOL I couldnt Lay the big # yest. Bock Bock Easter Bunny (Chicken)

Back