Sunday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 61-26-4
Favs (-140 or less) 30-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Well, I sure took the donkey punch yesterday....Hopefully today goes better.....I'll promise free picks for a week if I have a losing day today, lol.

Twins/Angels UNDER 9.5 "Strong Play"

I dont know if anyone remembers this, but perseason we had a thread about sleepers and best players noone knows yet.....I took him in both CTG fantasy leagues, and he was sent to the minors to start the year....That would be Matt Garza....Preseason I said he had good enough stuff to fill the void left by Liriano, thats how much respect I have for Garzas pitching ability. In 2 starts and a relief appearence this year, he has a 0.00 ERA, and a sub 1 WHIP....I'm sure he gets scored on today, but the Angles will not score much on him today. Saunders makes his 6th start this year, and he has some pretty good stuff too. Sub 3 ERA and no losses yet, Saunders just needs to cut down on the walks....I REALLY love this total, something I dont often say.

GL today everyone

Hile, do you know if Lariano is going to come back ever, he reminded me of johan santana when he was younger all his pitches were working incredibly well. I heard he will never be the same pitcher again.

BOL

frankie, its hard to tell how a pitcher comes off a year long type operation, some pitchers have done tommy john and come out great, others not so well......I have a hard time imagining he'll he as simply brilliant as he was last year, but he's young....If he has the drive and works incredibly hard, I'm sure he'll find a way to be successful

Hile,

do you post all your plays on this site or is there others elsewhere?? Do you only have one play per day aswell??

Thanks and keep up the good work despite the dissapointment from last night !!

Pity the Angels arent coming off an over result instead of an under result, as they're 9-0-1 to Under off their last 10 Over results, but 7-3 to Over off their last 10 Under results.

However, thats simply trend shit. BOL Hile

mcmug, i'm exclusive to CTG, so if you enjoy the plays, CTG is the place for you.....But this is the best sports posting forum on the net anyway, so theres no reason to post anywhere else :)......And In general I try to keep it to 1 a day....Sometimes on Saturdays if im just relaxing and watching baseball and drinking I'll play 3 games... Hope that helps bud.

BC...I love trends, and that would be sweet, but these are 2 awesome, young, lively arms, and should make for a good pitching duel.

good luck hile, you have balls always taking unders, what is your reasoning for mostly unders? Its hard to bet unders, at least an over bet can be won in the early innings, unders have to be sweat out till the very end....but I do think you do a good job picking the right games to go under, just curious why no overs? thanks and GL!

The Angels are not pitching after a win and neither Colon or Evin Santana is pitching so would have to think you are a strong favorite. Will be on this one. GL

There is one negative. In short samples from the past in day games Saunders has an era of over 12 in day games and Garza over 6. Really hard to say how much that means on short samples from other years.

mcmug, i'm exclusive to CTG, so if you enjoy the plays, CTG is the place for you.....But this is the best sports posting forum on the net anyway, so theres no reason to post anywhere else :)......

damn straight, hile, no forum compares to ctg

:cheers:

Good job Hile, I've been around and so far this forum is tops. I can't wait to be here for football season.:smiley_acbe:

Back