Sunday MLB Total!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 55-22-3
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Welp, got a tattoo worked on and went to the brother in-laws graduation party Saturday....it was a nice day of not paying attention to baseball.....Here's the Sunday play...

Cubs/Pirates UNDER 9

Zambrano has been an absolute freak of nature over his last 6 starts (5 of which were UNDERS)....He's given up a total of 7 runs in those 6 starts, won 5 of them, went 8+ innings in 3 of them, and the one loss, he lost the no-no in the 9th and lost 1-0 against the Padres......And to make things better he gets the Pirates lineup.....Shane Youman was a pleasant surprise for the Pirates in his first start of 2007 (6 innings, 2 earned runs, only 2 K's but that'll improve)......In the 6 MLB games hes made apperences in, the UNDER is 5-1, and in those 6 games, his ERA is less then 3...I'm not sure why Zambrano doesnt get more respect here, with the total being at 9....I'd have it set at 8, maybe 7.5 (since Youman is young, I guess i see it). I simply cant imagine Zambrano having his way tomorrow......4-1 Cubbies

GL everyone

hey hile.. nice to see you back.. hope u had fun at the party... i like this as well... only concern is for youzman and the pirates bullpen giving up 10.. but i will take a shot..you might want to take team total under which if it is 9 here.. i would think it is 4.. and i say no way the pirates put up 5 for a loss... anyways GL

Don't play Baseball, but i can see why people are asking for your plays. Hell of a record, nice work this year.

I am going to tail you on that one Hile. It's been days since I tailed you last :D.

DAYS!!!

Glad to have you back Hile and bol on this total as well. :shake:

uh, oh...didn't see this thread.

looks like it'll be

the entire forum :pillow: and me

(good health...but please notice which side gets the pink pillow)

10 pitches, 4hits, 2 runs in and 0 out, this Cubs reliever will kill our unda...suckhole ***wipe

hile - how many tats you got? I think I am going to get some work done near my bday in August. Have 1 at the moment but would like to make it into a half sleeve ending before my elbow

uh, oh...didn't see this thread.

looks like it'll be

the entire forum :pillow: and me

(good health...but please notice which side gets the pink pillow)
i luv this place, not just because there's great cappers,
but because there's great humor too. some funny sh*t man !

does this mean Yanks wants to get into a pillow fight with the entire forum and our pink pillows?

Back