Sunday MLB Total!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 51-20-2
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Marlins/Braves OVER 9.5

Atlanta has finally gotten out of hitting slump, scoring 37 runs in there last 4 games (9+ per game)....They get to face Dontrelle today, who has really struggled after a hot start this year...Both pitchers in this matchup in there last 3 have over 1.5 whips and both have a 5.40 ERA.....The season numbers arent much better for both pitchers.....I love the Marlins lineup and the game is in Florida, and with Atlanta being so hot right now, I can easily see this game being 9-5 Marlins.......

GL today everyone

That seems like a solid play, I would lean Atlanta here as well since Dontrelle has been getting rocked this year, however Caryle pitched a great game agaisnt washington, I know its washington but he looked solid...But your right it should go over.

Actually I see the final score being 9-5 Atlanta but we both agree about the Over in this one hehe...

I just noticed the # on the over just dropped at 5dimes. About 5 minutes ago for instance, the over 8.5 was listed at -165 and now the over 8.5 is -144. That is quite a drop. :shake:

Game Forecast
blank.gif

<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><!-- insert left side --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=443 bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=240 bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#d2d7e4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 11px">Sun., Jul. 1, 2007
First Pitch: 1:05 PM EDT
Dolphin Stadium
Opa Locka, FL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><!-- insert correct bgcolor --><TD class=MLBblue11 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #bbc3d6 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #bbc3d6 1px solid" bgColor=#f4f4f4>Event Day Forecast</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff><!-- event day fcst --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="30%">
30.gif

Partly Cloudy</TD><TD bgColor=#bbc3d6 rowSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="70%">Forecast : 86°F
Feels like: 93°F

Sunset: 8:17 PM

Probability of Precip:30 %
Spectator Index: 4
UV Index: Very High</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><!-- wind direction --><TD bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=MLBblue11 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #bbc3d6 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #bbc3d6 1px solid" width="50%" bgColor=#f4f4f4>Wind Direction</TD><TD class=MLBblue11 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #bbc3d6 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 21px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #bbc3d6 0px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #bbc3d6 1px solid" width="50%" bgColor=#f4f4f4>Wind Speed</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" align=middle width="50%"><!--insert wind direction swf --><OBJECT id=wind_direction_enedemo codeBase=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0 height=88 width=88 align=middle classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="http://image.weather.com/web/flash/wind_direction_sw.swf" quality="high" width="88" height="88" name="wind_direction_enedemo" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></OBJECT></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" align=middle width="50%">
wind_speed_light.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" align=middle colSpan=2>Wind: From the WNW at 7 mph</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><!-- insert right side --><!-- LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="http://image.weather.com/web/common/header/stylesheet/verticals/events.css" --><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #1b3975 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #1b3975 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #1b3975 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #1b3975 1px solid" vAlign=top width=213 bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=middle colSpan=2>
atl_small.gif

Atlanta Braves
Schedule
Best Braves Weather</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
mlb_teamatimg.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=middle colSpan=2>
fla_small.gif

Florida Marlins
Schedule
Best Marlins Weather</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#1b3975 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" align=middle width=13>
ticketicon.gif
</TD><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 width="100%"> Buy tickets</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=middle width=13>
mlb_gearicon.gif
</TD><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 width="100%"> Get MLB gear</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" align=middle width=13>
othergamesicon.gif
</TD><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 width="100%"> Other Local Sporting Events</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
blank.gif
interstateicon.gif
</TD><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 width="100%"> Interstate Forecast:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blkVerdanaText10 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 33px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2>I-95 | I-75 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Hile just watch out because the wind direction is not correlated with the stadium orientation

I just noticed the # on the over just dropped at 5dimes. About 5 minutes ago for instance, the over 8.5 was listed at -165 and now the over 8.5 is -144. That is quite a drop. :shake:

Looking like we're gonna come up a bit short today with this game. I guess, as the saying goes, there's a reason for everything.

:smiley_acbe:Great Call......was worried,
but that was one hell of a 9th inning for all OVER players.:smiley_acbe:
:smiley_acbe:

:cheers:

and that's what you call...

:moosefukin:

:cheers: to another successful week ahead. let's start july off with a bang...

Well holy oh cripes! The last score I saw was 4-3 with 2 outs in the Marlins half of the 8th and that's when I mentioned above that we might come up a bit short today with the play on the over. I just logged back in for the first time since and opened up your thread Hike, without even looking at the final score, and began to read some of the latter posts and realized your over play had indeed come in once 'AGAIN'! Incredible to say the least and I thank you a bunch Hile75. The only thing is, I'm beginning to think that this is actually getting scary. (just joking, just joking) :36_11_6: Thanks again Hile75. :shake:

Back