Sunday MLB Total 3-Pack (Updated Sunday Morning)!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 66-28-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Welp....Phills game was tough Saturday.....I'm so desperately trying to get to 75% winning percentage for totals....Just keep seeming to hover around 72-70.....Anyway, onto Sunday.

*Now making this a 3 pack of plays*

Brewers/Cards UNDER 9

Keeping this short and sweet....Wells has thrown 2 unders agsinst the Brewers this year already, and I love Gallardo, absolutely think he gonna be a semi-star in the future....Gallardo has a 2.18 ERA for the year and even better over his last 3....I'd imagine a few starters will be resting Sunday after the double header on Sat....

Twins/Indians UNDER 9

I know Sabathia hasnt been the best UNDER pitcher this year, but the Indians can score so much, its no wonder why....BUT, CC has done well in his last 2 starts vs good lineups in Boston and Texas....And as frankie mentioned before, I LOVE Garza...He's only given up 3 runs over his last 4 games, and the one that went over did so cause the Twins lit the ChiSox up for 12.......Should stay like yesterdays game total, 4-2ish...

Pirates/Phils OVER 9.5

Needed a third play since I added the Twins game, even amounts of games just dont work right....Phils are 61-38-4 on OVERS this year, a huge number, and the OVER is 23-3-1 in PHI last 27 games following a win. Snell also helps this OVER, having given up run totals of 6,5,4,3,2,5 in his last 6 starts, going 1-4 over those starts.....Phills should struggle to hit him the way hes struggling right now..Phils are also averaging 7.5 runs per game in support of Kendrick...Even if the Phills hit that average, Pirates only need to chip in 2-3 runs.

GL everyone

All of your reasoning makes sense here bro. Hope I'm not the anchor on your back like yesterday as well...

As far as getting to 75 percent... that's an un-attainable goal in the long run.

Hell... Even the best I ever saw won't hit 70 percent over the season....

The longer you stay above 70 percent, the more legendary you become, in my mind, sir....

The Sexiness just keeps going and going...

GL bro!!!

MIL average 5.75 runs off scoring 2 runs or less their previous game, since their biggest losing streak of the season ended.

BOL hile:cheers:

Hile, 70% is alien-like already, good luck with your 75% endeavor, even though I agree with Rex, it's near to impossible. As I said yesterday, one of the best capping seasons I've EVER seen.

GL tonight :cheers:

hile i commend you on your quest to get to 75%, if and when you do get above 75%, lets say for the sake of conversation you gets their around the first week of september will you call it quits for the season since footballl will be beginning?

Hile, what do you think about indians under? i was looking at it and your man garza is pitching as well as sabathia.

BOL today.

frank.....The UNDER in the Indians game was the other selection I had a hard time getting away from, but I love that play too....If i get froggy before it starts, i still might add it...

frank, I really veer away from Baseball come September anyway simply because of the call-ups....I can't really cap Reds vs Marlins in September when theyre giving some minor leaguers there shot cause they have nothign to play for, so I'd need to find 2 teams that are both still in contention AND have to like then line, add on college football is started and NFL is just starting, its easy to get away from then, so I have a month to try and reach my goal.

better to lose the o/u by 5 runs early in the game than by a two run homer in the bottom of the ninth!

origional post updated, made 2 more bets this morning....It's raining here, so I'll prolly sit around here and drink and watch baseball today

Hey STEED how come HILE is not on your daily "Free Service Plays & Requests".LOL

Nice job Hile.
Keep on make us money!! :cheers:

Back