Sunday MLB Thoughts and Plays

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Great Game yesterday in Atlanta, it looks like Andrew is starting to come around but that Hudson injury can be worrisome.....On too today.

Fla Sea Creatures Over ten.....Those pitchers are both capable of getting hit for 4 a piece IMO and then like Hile75 sasy"then you get the bullpens", sounds good so Im on it for @ -100 for 1.5 units......

Looking the rest of the card because I just got up....I need some gaterade...:cheers:

win

Last edited:
adding Reds +1.5...-110 to win 1 unit....This game is gonna be close Harrang has pitced well recently and Sabathia is due for a road loss....

win

Last edited:
that was a wild game at the start. Thought you would be enjoying that nice comeback yall made down 4-0 early.

Like that early over today. BOL Trout

That catch by Andew was amazing, just an all around great game, but to be honest there were so many hot ladies there I had trouble paying attetntion to the game...

Great Game yesterday in Atlanta, it looks like Andrew is starting to come around but that Hudson injury can be worrisome.....On too today.

Fla Sea Creatures Over ten.....Those pitchers are both capable of getting hit for 4 a piece IMO and then like Hile75 sasy"then you get the bullpens", sounds good so Im on it for @ -100 for 1.5 units......

Looking the rest of the card because I just got up....I need some gaterade...:cheers:

Excuse my ignorance, but which game is this? Fla Sea Creatures

Sorry, as I just realized Flor and TB.

(Too late now anyway)

ADDING
Colorado Rockies vs. (912) Baltimore Orioles Over8½ (EVEN) Sun@1:35p
To win 2 units

loss

Last edited:
Adding Houston risking 1 unit @ +134...Sox dont hit lefties and I think the righty stacked Houston Lineup takes care of business today.

loss

Last edited:
Gonna Play the braves big tonight, i think they got their Mojo back last night and Our right handed hitters are really starting to hit, we should have in the lineup tonight,
SALTY
DIAZ
ANDREW
FRANCOUER
ESCABAR
These guys are more than capable....Deciding how big to go....

HOME TEAM +101 RISKING 5.5 units

The Braves lineup is stacked and Andrew is turning it around......

$$C$$+Trout=Cash:23_6_102:

I dont know what your Braves are gonna do with their excess catcher problem because they are both to good to not be in the lineup everyday...I think Salty is gonna be a flat out Stud and whichever one they keep will be haunting my Phillies for the next 10 years...Salty seems like a great athlete maybe he can play another position:shake:

Back