Sunday Mlb playoff discussion.

2daBank

Voice of Reason
So I had one lean on the early tex/o’s game, it was just mountcastle over 1.5 bases or h/r/rbi but I saw the weather looked rough and was busy with football. Of course he cashed, not a big deal cause I was smashing ncaa during the day!

What sucked was ncaa fell way off for me at night and I decide to make some plays in the snakes/lad game. Totally out of character for me I didn’t play dodgers but I played dodger props and didn’t fade then w a young team I love, every year I call the dodgers chocking dogs and look to fade, but man I was stunned when I saw how well lad hit Kelly and how terrible he been vs them! I couldn’t look past that! It was so so hideous, and it was a plenty big enough sample to safely assume lad picks the ball up out his hands incredibly well, I never would have guessed he would black them like That! The worst part thst annoyed me is why didn’t I just play over 8 opposed to lad tt over? I didn’t think Kershaw would totally blank the snakes or anything, I’ve seen way too many cards lineups rock dude in playoffs (back when cards were actually a playoff team!!). Anyways now that I talked bout my mistakes from day 1 onward and upward.

I really didn’t think Heaney and rangers pen would beat O’s but the weather looked very unpredictable and super windy so I decided to just leave it alone, good choice I guess, I mean mountcastle prop cashed which was my strongest lean and not sure I x coulda paid the price as I think these WC teams havs a distinct advantage playing and getting their mojo flowing while the div winners sit around all week, sure the WC team has to work pitchers different but if they steal game one all a sudden they kinda in drivers seat with their ace primed and ready for game 2!!

Anyways surprised as I was I do not believe the rangers are gonna make quick work of the o’s. Getting a way better price for back balty today and while Montgomery is pitching well and has the experience there no question who has the better pure stuff in this game! I’m very shocked by the our totals. for both pitchers! Mongomery has been a qualify start machine before coming to tecas but since being traded here he has went 6+ innings in 8 of 11 starts and his number is damn 14.5?? Rangers manger isn’t the same kind of fuckinv retard as blue jays asshole who cost them series pulling berrios cause a lefty was up in the 4th inning of a game he was dominating!! Rangers surely don’t want to be forced to use 5+ innings of pen do they?? I feel like Montgomery would have to get just crushed like his name Kershaw for him to get the hook before the 5th?!! Why would they? Even if he gives up 2-3 runs they not gonna yank him and put the weakest part their team in a bad position are they? A day after their starter only went 3.1? Seems stupid to me, bochey not stupid. Give me some:

Montgomery ov 14.5 outs -145. I’ll pay to see this lose.

The good thing bout Montgomery pitching I assume 5+ is mountcastle does hit lhp really well. The downside to him is the night pitch hit with o’hrsrn after a rhp comes out of pen. Maybe this why Monty out total so short? I dunno but if we get 2-3 at bats I trust he does some damage. I’d prefer his h/r:rbi total bud -155 a bit pricey especially for a guy who could only get 2 at bats and hell he could get walked one of them!

Mountcastle ov 1.5 total bassets +115
Mountcastle hr +500 (little sprinkle)

Santander ov 1.5 h/r/rbi -125.. in 15 at bats be sporting 1.000 ops vs Monty!

O’s ml -120….

I like both these teams but texas ain’t gonna beat the o’s many times in 3-2 games! I think the mojo ends today, it not like the rangers are dripping w a ton of championship experience: more than balty for sure but I have believed in this team all year and I’m not ready to throw in the towel on this group! Rangers might have hit better in tampa but I don’t think the offense is back to where they were when they crushed Greyson Rodriguez and let’s be real, he has grown into a much better pitcher since then!! his 13.5 out total baffles me as well, o’s a bit more desperate and have the deeper pen but still can’t see him getting ran in the 4th!!! Maybe he only goes 5, it’s even possible in the 5th he gets into trouble and doesn’t finish the inning but 4.2 cashes, again I’ll pay to see it as he hadn’t went further than this in 12 his last 13 starts!

Grayson Rodriguez ov 14.5 outs -105.

They just moved him up a out as i was writing this! Lol. Whatever, the same things hold true for me! He has went 5+ In 12 of 13, if I lose I lose, how can ya not play it?

Back