5*unit play is

Milwaukee.(ml-139)

1*units plays are

Was/atl..(over 8-110)
Stl/ minn...(over 8.5 -115)
Seattle. (Ml.-127)
Pirates. (ML-105)

Good luck..

Am I crazy or do you seem to be making your big play a tad bigger? Is there any particular reason based off the play or you just kinda chasing it on days it doesn’t hit? Just curious. Tough not to like snakes as dogs this whole series, seems odd since I think it pretty clear they the better team! gl today

Am I crazy or do you seem to be making your big play a tad bigger? Is there any particular reason based off the play or you just kinda chasing it on days it doesn’t hit? Just curious. Tough not to like snakes as dogs this whole series, seems odd since I think it pretty clear they the better team! gl today
Sorry brother didn't see this message..not brother I don't chasing I follow my own system for a long time. And my biggest play is a 7*unit but they are very rare..I wish to explain more to you. But my English is not that good..

I don't chasing most like went I go cool I stop playing for tree or 4 days

Sorry brother didn't see this message..not brother I don't chasing I follow my own system for a long time. And my biggest play is a 7*unit but they are very rare..I wish to explain more to you. But my English is not that good..

It’s all good I think you answered. So you saying they were a 7 cause to you they were that strong a play? It doesn’t matter to me why, I was just curious . Nice hit!!

It’s all good I think you answered. So you saying they were a 7 cause to you they were that strong a play? It doesn’t matter to me why, I was just curious . Nice hit!!
Yes my top play is a 7 unit... all my plays are base from my system..I will never post something just because. I put alot time in my plays.....

Yes my top play is a 7 unit... all my plays are base from my system..I will never post something just because. I put alot time in my plays.....

Understand, me neither, I give out few more my secrets but that ok, if you don’t want to share you ain’t gotta. There just a lot of ppl who do this and will simply raise the top play to help enhance numbers, I was just curious. Glad to hear that is simply your top play and you have reasons for it: Gl rest the year!!

Back