Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 58-54-2 +29.225 Units

Overall: 261-232-6 +76.249 Units
Sides: 149-135 +43.498 Units
Run Lines: 17-46 -37.515 Units
Totals: 95-51-6 +70.266 Units

4-5 +.78 Units, things have been moving a bit slowly the past couple of days but as long as it's positive I got nothing to complain about. Totals continue to be my strength.

I gotta run, something came up but I'll be back in a little bit, just locked in a couple.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays +131 (JACKSON vs. Kuo)
11-3 @ home vs. LHP, Kuo got rocked the the Jays and faces another AL who will rock him. Jackson will pull some kind of crap out of his ass, probably not.

Chicago Cubs +109 (Marshall v. Contreas)
Marshaaaaaaaaall, he is good.

GL to Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks farm - bol to you too

thanks Dmoney - their bullpen is awful, contreas is too a crafty vet but he's been too inconsistant. Marshall though, he's a good one, atleast so far minus that last start

Tampa Bay is now +122 on Matchbook, late money on them so I guess I am on the right side.

A couple more leans:

Boston Red Sox +117 (Beckett v. Peavy)

If it is SD @ BOS, I'd take Peavy at +money. I like +money, thats about it. What can I say to knock Peavy or Beckett as pitchers? your only Cy Young candidates? lol I'll take the better bats today. SD doesn't fair that well against AL teams I guess you can think of it as this. Young v. Wakefield was about the same price as Peavy v. Beckett is now. Does that really make any sense to you?

Detriot Tigers -112 (Miller v. James)

Today's probably the day the Bravos finally win and the Tigers finally lose but the Tigers are so hot and face another lefty today. 9-4 vs. Lefties on the road and 15-6 overall. They also hit .312 vs. LHP.

I am really just taking it wasy today, not much just jumps out at me. Totals I may take a look but I tried to find something yesterday night and just couldn't find anything.

thanks green - looking good so far

locking in

Boston Red Sox +116 (Beckett v. Peavy)
Missed 120 earlier, oh well.

thanks Satyr - been a good day so far, one more winner tonight

yuppppp trout - marshall took care of business

Adding:

Detriot Tigers -112.5 (Miller v. James) (1.5 Units)
Detriot Tigers RL +139.5 (1.5 Units)
pretty much putting all my winnings from today on this game. I still want to end profittable today but I would lay more if that wasn't the case.

Back