Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 5-3-1 +8.58 Units

Overall: 206-180-5 +55.604 Units
Sides: 124-104 +32.783 Units
Run Lines: 14-35 -26.065 Units
Totals: 71-42-5 +48.886 Units
3-2 +4.02 Units on the day, kind of forced the plays on the baltimore game looking for action but that's what I need to stop doing.

Sunday @ a glance:

New York Mets RL +140 (Perez v. Davis)
Davis has been owned by the Mets in the past and Perez isn't showing any signs of letting up. Also the D-Backs finally cooled off yesterday and are now facing a lefty, which they aren't the best at hitting. I can't see the D-Backs winning this game unless the Mets bullpen chokes or Davis just gets lucky

Los Angeles Dodgers -119 (Gorzelanny v. Penny)
Los Angeles Dodgers @ Pittsburgh Pirates UNDER 7.5 -109

This looks like it'll be a pitcher's duel between these guys. The Dodgers can hit lefties but Gorzy's been sharp. I can't see the Pirates getting to Penny either, who's only got rocked by an AL team. I think we will see a similar score as yesterday's game.

San Francisco Giants +110 (Lincecum v. Garcia)
I'll go with a better pitcher as a dog. You can throw that first game Lincecum had this year out the window.

Atlanta Braves +128 (Cormier v. Marshall)
I'm not feeling the Cubs at all. Whoever this Cormier kid is, will he open up a winner? I wouldn't be surprised

Detriot Tigers +105 (Bonderman v. Sowers)
Detriot Tigers @ Cleveland Indians OVER 10.5 +104
Sowers is favored? Cleveland does hit Bonderman pretty well though. Two explosive offenses and I expect to see them tomorrow.

Minnesota Twins @ Oakland Athletics UNDER 7.5 -127
Thats a lot of juice already, does this drop to 7? And this is just begging you to take Santana at -139... Gaudin hasn't allowed an ER in his last two games, he's been a sud pretty much all year. Santana isn't pitching at his best by any means but rarely does he follow up a "poor" peformance by his standards with another one. The A's kind of interest me though

Is it just me.... San Diego -122 @ Washington +114 (Wells v. Simontacchi). Does that look funny at all that Washington is only +114? I'd expect more juice on the Pads.

BOL to Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
Hey reNew. Really like the Oakland under.
I have watched every A's game this year and they are not hitting the ball at all. Gaudin's ERA is 2.32 and has been a big surprise this year.

A's are 33 under, 16 over and 5 pushes in their 54 games so far this year.

Good luck tomorrow, reNew.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL, on Sunday renew!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gl today renew...its hard to see lincecum as a dog against the struggling phills......like the mets as well..

thanks Oakas - It's not 7 but hopefully I can get +juice on it closer to gametime. GL today.

thanks driver - looks like the public is pounding it down, laying off since it's losing its value

thanks cogenman - Unit wise I did decently but my record last month should've been better, too many plays. That's what I'm working on this month

thanks terp - BOL to you buddy.

thanks outstanding - GL tonight.

thanks Satyr - lets cash those that we like and good health to those we disagree on.

thanks ale - no idea but Bonds will probably be out if that scares you

thanks Yanks - maybe a no play on Mutts and gonna look at the Giants again but I think its a solid play, GL with the plays.

thanks hile - agree but I wonder what that kids gonna look like when he reachs his potential

thanks daytona - wish the tigers were still dogs. now -110...

There was a lot of line movement, I gotta start waking up earlier on Sundays to make some bets because everything I like seems to have moved a lot. Matchbook still hasn't offered a 10 on Cle/Det total. Will post plays in a little bit.

Mets RL +138.5 (1.5 Units)
LAD/Pirates UNDER 7 +106 (1.5 Units)
Giants +108
Det/Cle OVER 10.5 +111 (4 Units)

looking at the under in min/oak still.

thanks ETG - hope so, want to continue this nice start to June I have

thanks shortline - lets cash those plays

thanks Farm - I like em too, It's -106 now so if I want to play them I better do it soon

GL,

Cormier is making his comeback start, he was one of the most solid starters in the spring for Bobby, but he hurt himself and has had a slow rehab, I dont know how long he goes, but then you have to rely on Villareal or Yates, but they can handle their business for sure...i think you have a legitimate chance with the Bravos as long a Cormier doesnt get shelled out of the gates, however I think there is too much hype surrounding the Cubs situation..>GL

Also See the Phillies taking this one home with a Barry-less lineup....GL

GL,

Cormier is making his comeback start, he was one of the most solid starters in the spring for Bobby, but he hurt himself and has had a slow rehab, I dont know how long he goes, but then you have to rely on Villareal or Yates, but they can handle their business for sure...i think you have a legitimate chance with the Bravos as long a Cormier doesnt get shelled out of the gates, however I think there is too much hype surrounding the Cubs situation..>GL

Also See the Phillies taking this one home with a Barry-less lineup....GL

was just watching the game and Marshall is looking really good. didn't bet it... DeRosa tagged that ball for a granny

Just take Boston.lol..I think they are like 7-0 on Sunday? Spankees blow but there is heavy rain in the forecast so might not even get it in

Who do you like tonight?

Tough one... idk initially I'd say Red Sox but you don't see Yankees +142 ever and Pettitte has been solid all year and the top of the Red Sox order doesnt hit Lefties well so I can see runs being hard to come by for them. If I had to choose... Yanks.

Back