reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 67-67-1 +6.123 Units

Overall: 158-136-4 +35.249 Units
Sides: 93-78 +17.288 Units
Run Lines: 13-30 -25.065 Units
Totals: 53-28-4 +43.026 Units

5-3 +6.05 Units, in the past two days almost regained what I had lost two days ago. Things are looking good if I can keep it up.

Found some calculation erros and went back the past few days to correct it. Also found out I was 3-8-1 instead of 3-9 on Thursday. Pushed on a total that I had graded as a loss so good thing I went back to double check.

Plays:

The Washington Gnats +148 (Bowie v. Bedard)
Toronto Blue Jays +134 (Litsch v. Eaton)
Trout's Team -115 (Hudson v. Gabbard)
Tampa Bay Devil Rays -128 (Shields v. Mitre)
Texas Rangers +120 (McCarthy v. Woody)
The Over 8.5 in Chicago +109 (Z v. Massett)

Leans:

Baltimore Orioles @ Washington Nationals UNDER 8.5 -111 (Bedard v. Bowie)
O's can't produce on the road, it just seems like it. Bedard hasn't been stellar on the road by any means but I just can't see the Nats lighting anyone up so Under.

New York Mets -139 (Maine v. Clippard)
Bring out the Brooms.

Atlanta/Boston OVER 9.5
Fla/TB Under 9.5
STL/DET Under 9.5
Cin/Cle Under 9.5

Yea, I'm not particularly fond of today's card. Just so many pitchers that are really unknown and then its interleague play. I can't get motivated enough to seriously try to pick winners for it. I'll porbably just flat bet a few of these and see how I do.

GL to Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl renew! On many as usual. Have a money day bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You need to look into Hudson today, thats a great play and you wont get Hudson at that proce very often....Gl on the rest.....

thanks terp - lets cash em again!

thanks Yanks - GL to you today

thanks Trout - decided to ride it with ya

thanks steed - bol with your plays

totals dropped... that sucks. takes away plays I was looking at. Here's today's strategy. Be lazy and not cap.

Adding:

The Washington Gnats +148 (Bowie v. Bedard)
Toronto Blue Jays +134 (Litsch v. Eaton)
Trout's Team -115 (Hudson v. Gabbard)
Tampa Bay Devil Rays -128 (Shields v. Mitre)
Texas Rangers +120 (McCarthy v. Woody)
The Over 8.5 in Chicago +109 (Z v. Massett)

Why'd I play so much? Im a degenerate and will probably play more.

Leaning the other way with the Nats-Zona bet, but I can understand the Big Unit fade as well.

Love several other plays as well. :cheers: GL tonight. :shake:

on tha nats under also wish i coulda caught tha 8.5. good luck on ur other plays today renew. las few days been strong, keep that shit up

Back