joebrensports

Here are my 4 plays today:

CHC- RL -1.5 -105

STL +107

BAL- RL +1.5 ev

TB- RL +1.5 -115

GL:cheers:

I will post my plays whenever I want, lol

Relax. Actually a good point by Satyr. Either you aren't Joebrensports or you have changed alot.. Just an observation. I actually have supported you in the past so no bad blood here.:cheers:

Actually not a good point because none of the games started yet. I can post my games whenever I want.

I am the real joebrensports.

I have to be different or I will be banned immediatley. I want to be able to post throughout the whole football season.

I have unfinished business and want to make ammends for the CFB season two years ago on the other site.

As most people remember I was the real deal at one time, and want to return to the spotlight.

THX BC

I have to be different or I will be banned immediatley. I want to be able to post throughout the whole football season.

I have unfinished business and want to make ammends for the CFB season two years ago on the other site.

As most people remember I was the real deal at one time, and want to return to the spotlight.

THX BC

My advice, relax, stroll the grounds, lose the attitude and enjoy. This isn't covers and I don't think you will be banned for sharing insight on why you played a game. If you want to return to the spotlight-- be good, keep a record to prove it, and share insights.. There are very few kids on this sight, if any, so people don't just blindly follow picks.. If you have a story or insight, now that is what people desire here... This is a much different stage which is why most are here..

Actually not a good point because none of the games started yet. I can post my games whenever I want.
Cubs were underway at the time of your posting. I personally don't post less than 30 minutes before the start, even though I am more of a fade in MLB than a guy to be tailed, I still don't see a point in posting 1 minute before, or especially, as your case was, couple of minutes into the game.

joebrensports said:
and want to return to the spotlight

yeah I got that impression as well. Why is that important?

Satyr,

Let the man post his plays, if he were worried about people tailing hom then he would have them up earlier, he is just documenting his plays, let it go. Come on guys.

I was just asking what the purpose was. If it's documenting his plays, so be it.

He could be a bit more modest at times though, I just don't like such super confident guys. Fail to give respect (not to me personally, but in general), receive none from me. :shake:

THX BC

I want to see the million dollar plays because of the long snapper....That is the JoeBren I long for:smiley_acbe:

well I didn't insult him or gave anyone any trouble did I? I'm not a troublemaker, I just don't understand the purpose of posting after the matches start, I mean I had Seattle the other night (when I hit Baltimore and missed that under) and the game was about to start in 5 mins and I didn't post it.

Because this site is obviously about helping other punters, giving insight, influencing other punter's thoughts (regardless of whether it actually changes his play, that's not the point). And I just don't see that when someone posts as the game is underway.

Cubs was not underway at the time of posting. I will continue to post my games when I want.

Back