Sunday MLB (4/15)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 42-31-1 +14.83 Units
Sides: 31-15 +19.70 Units
Run Lines: 4-6 -1.55 Units
Totals: 7-10-1 -3.32 Units

6-6 +1.16 Units yesterday. Started out fine but flamed out at the end of the day. Shouldve just unloaded on the Pads... I don't know why I only played it for 2 units. Seemed like a gift, and it was.

:bow:#42

PLAYS:

Detriot Tigers
-114 (Robertson v. Towers) L
The Jays pen is going to cost them a lot of games late. Towers has had 2 good starts but trends can be broken when you are named Josh Towers. BJ Ryan on the DL now.

Cleveland
Indians -162 (Sabathia v. Contreas) (2 Units) W
I hate paying this much, but going with it. He flat out dominates the White Sox.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Minnesota Twins OVER 10 -105 (Seo v. BOOF) (3 Units) Push
I expect Tampa to put up a few on Boof and Seo and their bullpen to have a bad day here. This at +juice looks nice.

Milwaukee Brewers -103 (Sheets v. Looper) L
I have to take Sheets

San
Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers +113 (Young v. Wolf) (1.5 Units)
Perhaps the Dodgers (certainly not Kent) will be emotional for this game, maybe too hyped up. Young goes for a record setting 26 games in a row without a road loss. But there's no attention on that so I don't think there's any pressure on him. Wolf's been solid this year, he's pitched well against the CURRENT bats of San Diego, maybe not the past Padres teams. Both the Giles don't have great pasts against him and Gonzalez will have a L/L matchup. Both bullpens can be great, especially the Padres. Also the rest of both teams haven't seen much of either pitcher. I want to make a play on the Pads but lots of respected cappers are on the Dodgers so I think I'm missing something and most of my plays have been off today or I've gotten lucky.

GL to Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
I think I may take a new philosophy and wager lager amounts and fewer wagers... my initial leans have been a lot better than plays I add in the middle of the day. espicially sides since I'm hitting at a 67% clip right now.

Great Job so far...I like to play 1 or 2 plays a day for larger amounts...You have to learn to trust your gut....GL

thanks trout, yea... I'm going to try it out today, but it's just so hard for me to lay off lol

thanks Jump - going to keep doing my best

thanks green - you've been doing well too

LOCKED IN:
Detriot Tigers -114 (Robertson v. Towers)
The Jays pen is going to cost them a lot of games late.

Cleveland Indians -162 (Sabathia v. Contreas) (2 Units)
I hate paying this much, but going with it

Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Minnesota Twins OVER 10 +108 (Seo v. BOOF) (3 Units)
I expect Tampa to put up a few on Boof and Seo and their bullpen to have a bad day here.

Might add Under in Brewers/Cards, Sheets @ -105 kind of scares me now
Also might add Pads tonight depending on these games.

thanks grind - looking good so far up 1-0 in the 2nd

thanks sparky - looks like a good play, just a lot to pay

todays is too odd of a day and I got lucky not to be burned badly.

1-2-1, -.17 Units. just some juice.

Most of my plays and leans have been dead wrong today, so I guess I should be taking the Dodgers and Over tonight.

Some thoughts on tonight:

Chris Young hasn't lost in 25 straight road starts and goes for the record today, and there's not much pressure on him to do it because all the focus will be on Jackie Robinson. Thats quite a blessing for him. Dodgers really haven't seen that much of him, but its nice to know Furcal is 2/17 lifetime.

Same thing with Wolf, Padres haven't seen much of him but the Giles' (hottest hitters so far) have both struggled against him and Adrian will have to face a L/L matchup.

Angel Hernandez is the umpire tonight, I think. Seems like more of an Under ump here.

Back