1-0 +1 Units
6th Inning+ Total:
0-0 +/-0 Units
RLs: 1-1 - .148 Units
Misc:
1-1 -.05 Units
Overall:
30-15-1 +15.537 Units

3-3 -4.90 Units, that's what I get for not flat betting like I usually do. Atleast I hit both the dogs I bet on, the 1st 5 Inning stuff isn't really working out so I may have to do away with that completely.

Oh and watch my HORNETS on ABC @ 1 pm EST. If you don't have a basketball package or haven't seen them play, it's one of the most entertaining teams to watch in the NBA, plus it's the Warriors and they're fun to watch. See why CP3 should be MVP. I'll be there, so posting my picks now, have a busy day tomorrow but will probably get distracted by baseball games.

Pittsburgh Pirates @ Florida Marlins OVER 9 +100 (Snell v. Vanden Hurk) W
Umps not favorable. Weather is if it doesn't end up raining. Both teams in limited action vs the opposing teams have struggled mightily. On top of that Vanden Hurk doesn't exactly eat up innings. Depends on what Snell does because his games vs. Florida were 2 years ago and it was mostly one game. Still I like my chances with both pens having to come in and I expect Pitt to do a lot of damage.

Cincinnati Reds +115 (Myers v. Volquez) W
I think it'll take Myers a little time to adjust to being a SP again. Volquez, like Cueto was talked highly of in ST. Even before Volquez arrived in Cin from the trade involving Hamilton he was a known commodity. The Reds have a better pen and I'll take my chances with the Reds.

Washington Nationals @ St. Louis Cardinals UNDER 9 -115 (Lannan v. Lohse) W

Lannan wasn't bad in his few starts last year but he gave up way too many walks, but he had a fine spring with an ERA of 2.18 in 22 innings and I know that's not a lot but its a start. He's was considered to take a spot in the starting rotation the spring but that didn't matriculate into anything. Lohse hasn't been seen by many of these Nats and they don't have explosive bats. Winds blowing in at around 12 mph as well from Center? can't remember. Decent pens.

Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Diego Padres UNDER 7 -105 (Young v. Lowe) W
These two pitchers are good, they're good against the other teams as well, Young we know isn't fazed on the road, Lowe prefers pitching at home. Seems good to me.

Boston Red Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays OVER 8 -105 (Beckett v. Halladay) W
Neither dominant vs the opposing teams, Beckett has a 6.16 ERA in the Rogers Centre, Halladay has a 4.82 ERA lifetime vs the Sox and last year he had a 5.94 ERA vs the Sox in 4 games. I know Halladay pitches well at home and during the day but I think there will be a big inning somewhere during the game with the hitters they have and the success they've had.

New York Yankees RL +110 (Wang v. Shields) W

I normally won't do this but there's two things evident here... Shields has been torched by the Yanks and
Wang owns the Rays. I can't see them getting sweeped at home. Still I hate RLs, they're evil, don't bet them regularly please.

Kansas City Royals +110 (Tomko vs. BOOF) W

It's Boof, fade mode on.

Cleveland Indians +115 (Lee v. Blanton) W
Lee isn't nearly as bad as he pitched last year. The A's are fearless yea but Lee got better throughout the spring even though it wasn't a fantastic one. Blanton not a great history vs the Indians. Cleveland bats have been shut down the last two games so a win here would be nice to get some momentum going again.

BOL To Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
Renew,

The Dodger-Padre game is in San Diego, not Los Angeles. Lowe has seen his share of struggles down south...

Good luck.

thanks everone, gotta run to the Hornets game. BOL to everyone.

horses - it was very late so easy mistake lol. thanks bro

doin it ramble

again I appreciate correcting me horses - appreciate it

SBF - your boys did it all by themselves basically.

thanks vk - doing what I normally do, just a bit of luck on my side

thanks steed

thanks eagles

thanks fondy

thanks dmoney - some would call this "work", but sports+money = fun

thanks satyr - when are you coming to post in the MLB? get on back in here, I'll have to PM you to get your ass in here if you don't

thanks centex

plays looking good so far.

Favs: 4-3 +.20 Units
Dogs:
15-4 +17.985 Units
Totals:
12-4-1 +6.15 Units
1st 5 Innings: 0-2 -2.00 Units
1st 5 Innings Total:
3-3 -.20 Units
6th Inning+:
1-0 +1 Units
6th Inning+ Total:
0-0 +/-0 Units
RLs: 2-1 +.952 Units
Misc:
1-1 -.05 Units
Overall:
38-18-1 +23.857 Units

8-0 +8.5 Units today, had to fix my record because I forgot to update part of it yesterday or two days ago. My overall record didn't match up but my units were fine, I need a way of tracking my record in Excel to make this easier.
The above is for tomorrow

LOL vk and ramble - don't know what to say. I'm just happy with the results?

thanks phoso and tendog

brewer - that's almost blasphemy, almost...

I've got an excel sheet that tracks records and units. You could track up to 8 different categories as well, with separate unit records for all.

Renew - you have an AIM account? I'm going to have to show you how to use it. It's not that complicated but I'm going to have to explain how to track the different parts separately.

yup, aim name is in my ctg profile, click the icon under my name here. I may have to wait a little while for you to explain it, doing work for a project due tomorrow. maybe sometime tomorrow night or tuesday

Okay sounds good. Getting surgery Tuesday morning on my neck so may not be available Tuesday afternoon or night. We'll see though.

hey ramble or reNew mind sending me that excel over?

reNew you already got my email bro.

thanks, and HOLY shit your on fire man.

keep it up.

hmmmm any thoughts on lotto numbers ??

you won all the late games too ??

hahaha wow..... you are en fuego.

Back