812 Minnesota Timberwolves
9:05 pm
815 Toronto Raptors
816 Dallas Mavericks -6½ 207½
9:05 pm
817 Utah Jazz -5 227
818 Golden State Warriors

Last edited:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width=540 bgColor=#cccccc><TBODY><TR><TD class=dataheader width=540 colSpan=10>NBA
Sunday, March 1st
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datasubheaderleft2 width=35>Time</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=40>Gm #</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=120>Team</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=75>Score</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Opener</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Hilton</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>5Dimes</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>ABC Island</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/01
10:00a
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>801
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>DETROIT
BOSTON
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>

</TD><TD></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>181

</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>

</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>181
</TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/01
12:30p
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>803
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team>LA LAKERS
PHOENIX
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>

</TD><TD></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>

</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>

</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/01
3:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>805
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>NEW ORLEANS
NEW JERSEY
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>4
191½

</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>4
191½
5:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>807
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team>CLEVELAND
ATLANTA
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>4
189½

</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>4
189½
4:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>809
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>DENVER
INDIANA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
215½

</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>2
215½
4:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>811
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team>HOUSTON
MINNESOTA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>6
199½

5:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>813
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>SAN ANTONIO
PORTLAND

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>

6:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>815
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team>TORONTO
DALLAS

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>207½

</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>207½

6:05p
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>817
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team>UTAH
GOLDEN STATE

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>5

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

will take a look at the minnesota over 199.5, i would think they would want to run on the rockets. and wolves have the guys who can shoot as well. just cant defend to well, which is nice for an over. rockets have the guys to run and score both inside and out. and may be a little tired after tonights game.

Detroit first quarter and Detroit for the game. Probably also betting it under. Will give logic later. By the way i know its a Sunday game.

Detroit first quarter and Detroit for the game. Probably also betting it under. Will give logic later. By the way i know its a Sunday game.

I think thats a very good bet off first thought. I'll have more on that in a bit.

Very interesting how HOU reacts here after they let Chi come back. Do they go to Minnesota and totally blow them away to get their revenge(and Artest seemed very angry at the end of the game) or do they come totally deflated and would need a high caliber opponent to exert their revenge and redeem themselves ?

Boston is probably in tinkering mode . It's going to be hard to play them I think because they are going to want to get Marbury involved and night to night you wont know what that means . Plus KG out , Ray and Paul banged up some . Scalbrine out . The young forwards foul prone . They maybe tough to get a handle on . Lean to Det as the game ha no specific incentive for boston as they have been tough on DET last few meetings ...

If Nash plays will be probably be on the Suns although it depends . Certainly will try them early 1st Q or 1st Half ...we know the total is probably going to be at least 240..

Possibly NJN 1st Half ..NJ tends to play well in the 1st H while NOH tends to be slow starters . Neither tend to play 2 complete halves so good chance to play aroun din this one...with NOH after the half if losing

Would probably think since its Minny chances are HOUSTON comes out pissed tmrw . Its a team they can limit on defense and a Wolves team who can play any defense . Yao will have his way and Artest should have a huge game in both sides as well

Nuggets just need Nene playing to be solid still not sure I want to fade the Pacers ....Probably look @ Indy 1st Half maybe game ...

Not sure I want to lay points with Dallas at this point and hopefullt TOR especially Bosh come out angry ...

GSW ? have to check their rest schedule..lol

SAS ? Who is playing ? Regardless still like PORTLAND alot ...

Cavs lost last time @ ATL so look for a focuses effort but still hard for me to get excited with this being the 3rd in 4 days away and going to Miami afterwards for battle of the scoring leaders but also another CLE payback loss...

To tired to get into this card will do so tmrw....:cheers:

played detroit +9 and will probably sucker myself into betting both revenge angles in the blazers and cavs.

like toronto, but i've liked them about 3 times in the last couple weeks and haven't been able to actually bet them since december. now they're facing a team just as heartless as they are though. total looks quite low to me; maybe some of the totals guys can shed some light for me there. new jersey and indy look like a couple of well set lines imo

I once describing the Celtics said that the key players in a basketball sense were middle aged. Pierce, Allen and Garnett. They can still play at the highest level but they also know winter is coming.
They will have 21 games left in the regular season after tomorrow. They will dislike in varying degrees every team they face in them. None of those teams will be the Detroit Pistons. This is it. The Long Good Bye.
They are facing the team they destroyed and the only one they liked. People are funny which you get used to as you get older. Somehow or other the 2 teams will tie at the end of the first period because that is what they do. Maybe This time the Pistons win it outright. Then the game will go on and if the Pistons stumble somehow the Celtics will too.
Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Wallace will try hard in the game but maybe not too well. It will still be good enough. The game will end and the Celtics will win because they have to. Friends will shake hands and it will be over. i doubt many of you will understand what i am saying here but I think the Celtics will.

Dallas wasn't high scoring, it was aided greatly by OT (where they scored 16). And Toronto dropping 113 against a Suns team isn't great offensively.

With Suns games I look at points scored in the game and where the total was set . Which Tor went cold in the 4th Q and the game exceeded the total by 25 pts . Dont really care much what a team scores specifically . For the OT game while I obviously look at it with an asterisk its still relevant to me . Things have to go a certain way in games for results to happen . This time around maybe a close game doesnt go to OT and ends a 1 or 2 pt final ...

I get what your saying and I dont take OT results on the surface but DAL doesnt normally allow 100 pts at home . Tor will be looking IMO to play defense after that travesty vs Pho andboth teams capable of cold spurts ...also for some reason I thought that game went into the 120's...

Dallas over relying on Diggler with Terry to score IMO as well ...Kidd was smoking hot for awhile..

Just lean that way .....was off the top of my head...Tor hasnt stopped anyone and Dallashas been scoring 110+ at home so who knows I could change my mind:shake:

If you have access to live betting in the Atlanta game and if the first quarter is high scoring taking the under at real plus money might be a very good play. Many angles argue for the under but more Cleveland has a strong tendency to go low second quarter off a high first so you might easily be able to bet both ways for a locked up win by the end of the first half.

I once describing the Celtics said that the key players in a basketball sense were middle aged. Pierce, Allen and Garnett. They can still play at the highest level but they also know winter is coming.
They will have 21 games left in the regular season after tomorrow. They will dislike in varying degrees every team they face in them. None of those teams will be the Detroit Pistons. This is it. The Long Good Bye.
They are facing the team they destroyed and the only one they liked. People are funny which you get used to as you get older. Somehow or other the 2 teams will tie at the end of the first period because that is what they do. Maybe This time the Pistons win it outright. Then the game will go on and if the Pistons stumble somehow the Celtics will too.
Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Wallace will try hard in the game but maybe not too well. It will still be good enough. The game will end and the Celtics will win because they have to. Friends will shake hands and it will be over. i doubt many of you will understand what i am saying here but I think the Celtics will.

tuck, with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about?

I have been discovered. The secret of my alcohol dependency was buried so deep even I was not aware. Regarding what I said above I do not see this as a game Boston wants to roll up any score on. Examine their later games, they would happily crush those teams but the Detroit team as we know it ends along with Hamilton and Wallace at the end of this season. This is the last time they meet The Long Goodbye. Time to shake hands with sincere good wishes. Could be wrong but a lot of my capping iis based on team relationships as I see them.
Not that hard to understand. Compare it to Denver at Indiana where the two teams would be willing to use machine guns if allowed. Or Utah at Golden State where machine guns would be considered kid stuff. Those are hostile games. Spurs at Portland is dislike but primarily an interest by both sides in simply playing well. Houston at Minn is Houston steamed at themselves for giving away a game while Minn is steamed at themselves for being what they are. The two teams hardly notice each other. Every game is different but I posted about 8 days ago that I thought Detroit would cover today. Got to get back, focus on the other games, maybe inject some random drugs

Not everyone thinks you're talking gibberish. I get it. :shake:

First quarter was plus 2.5 ended 22-20. Had a beat like that with the Sixers but did not play either side in Chicago.

Lucky 1 tuck, that was a nailbiter. I got +4.5 for the half on detroit pretty Big. If that comes through i'm almost tempted to take Boston for the 2nd half. Detroit has been all bynum and herman of late lol

Boston -9 for the game. How do they not win this game. they have 20 rebounds to detroits 13. BIG line drop from the game of -9. now all they gotta do is win by 2. I'll jump on it.

28-40 Denver
42-34 Indiana
22-23 Denver
23-38 Denver
20 point win for Denver last time
Denver has a big game coming up against Detroit in the Return
After they beat Orlando away they played at Philadelphia
13-25 Sixers
24-22
34-21
30-21
No sure what happens later but like my chances with
Indiana plus .5 first quarter

isnt this an awsome spot to bet against atlanta? 7 game road trips...come home...beat the heat.... have a game with clevleand who is looking for revenge for ending their winning streak....and go on the road and play was ...char and ny...

any opinions?

Making a smaller play in NJ. Over 48 first quarter. generally i confine over bets to enemies. This too qualify. NJ certainly tends to go over in the first quarter and in the role of a road aggressor the Hornets come out strong most of the time. Hard to bet it big though because with the Hornets all offense is sponsered by Paul and their tempo without him can be nightmare slow. Still that is why the first quarter is best as he usually plays most of it.

Got to give credit to both Boston and Detroit. Detroit played WELL and Boston was i think willing for this to happen. A classy Good Bye.

Have my head spinning with all these damn college games this weekend....

Still havent really looked at the rest of the schedule ..DId just play INDY 1st H and Full game under . Plus 2 Parlays : Nuggets -2 , Under 216 and 1st H Over @ Minny the other was all 4 ML's for CLE , HOUS , DEN and PORT...

Be back when I figure out the late games . Probably play the King James -8 vs Joe Johnson Pts Prop (think its -8 somewhere around their)...

GL:cheers:

SJax is OUT for GSW ...

Passed on NJ +4.5 full game because they had a 3 day lasyoff and NOH has started fast few before giving back leads. So playing NJ 2nd Half for a strong play:cheers:

Think Portland -4 has to be a play even with TD returning but more interesting to me is the Golden State Warriors ...its like a knee jerk reaction IMO...think you canfigure this reasoning out ....:cheers:

Reason for wanting to play GSW ?

Jazz 2-11 SU with no rest and 4-9 ATS . Clearly laying -4.5 pts is tough to do when a team has won 2 of 13 games in a given situation. Granted they have not had many B2Bs so far but alot of tough games on the backend. Also GSW smoked them last Sunday meeting in GS some payback ?(dont think so) ....

:cheers:

8 PM:

Under 91 1st Half Portland
SAS +2 +100 1st Half (small play)
Portland -3.5 -120

1st H ATL +2
Cavs -3.5 -120 (small)

CanucksML NHL

:cheers:Playing the Wolfpack in CBB -3 and also parlay with UND 76....have the game under already essentially the same thing still .....

Not sure about a side in the Dal-Tor game do lean Raps though ...

Played Under 206 and just added 1st Half Under 104 . Just sticking to my initial thoughts on this..expect more in the mid 190s ...more on the game total ...

Played GSW +5 -120 and 1st Half Over 111.5 .....side more then total ....

Played DAL -3 1st Half as they have been starting fast last few at home then stumbling in the 3rd Q . That would hopefully open up a 2nd H Tor play...added to the game under 206 ...teams like OKC and Milw who are higher tempo and worst defensively had totals of 208 ...

Lean Utah 1st H since they are playing well and lost badly last meeting but think GSW takes the 2nd H..

This cunt announcer in the Atlanta game is driving me fucking crazy. What an uncharismatic and uninteresting voice.

Clev fallin apart. They just have nothin in the tank it looks like.

Back