***Sunday Lex (lay off the Bills)***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Seeing a ton of Bills love today and my advice would be to play the Jags tt under if you like the Bills. I could easily see a 16-9 type Jags win today. Yes Bortles is trash. Yes Allen is back. Is that really a positive for the offense? As a fan I obviously want him to finish out the season, but the Jags D is a tough out at home, even having regressed this season. The Bills were able to open the run game up vs the Jets because they moved the ball in the passing game. I don't think they have the same success vs this secondary, who should have no trouble playing these wrs man to man. Even without Dareus something huge is being overlooked to me that is Clay's absence. He is by an large a disappointment in the passing game but is a top blocker for tight ends. Don't expect Shady to replicate last game's performance.

I'm likely going to wait until halftime but I think the game under 37 is the best play- possible the only play worth making in my humble opinion.

Great insight. It's undoubtedly an awful spot for Jax who was a team with expectations and just lost its season and now warm weather team traveling North to face a team off a bye. Just tell Josh to PLEASE not throw a pick six!

coming off an 0-4 turkey day cooler having had back to back great weeks. Today I'm on....

Jets+13-120

Jets tt o17

49ers/Bucs o54.5-105

Bucs-1.5

Bengals-1-105

Colts/Dolphins o51.5-105

Colts-9

3 units each

Jets+500

Raiders+500

Jags ML/Panthers ML/Colts ML (+230

1 unit each

i love the BUF defense, what a waste

Tre White is a lockdown corner, Edmunds and Milano will both be above average LBS (at the very least). Great base of young players if they can put together an offense through the draft/ free agency.

Back