Sunday Lead Pipe Locks 11/3

Auriarte02

I always seem to heat up in November

JAX ML - London game @ 6:30AM PST

Minshew Magic and company rolling into London for the seventh time. Jags are 3-3 in London. This is Texans first trip to London.
Minshew has a lot of play for this week as it may be his final game or two with Foles ready to return week 11.

COLTS pick em’ ALL DAY LONG

Plain and simple, Steelers almost lost to the Dolphins. Dolphins offense looked stellar and should have won that game but lost due to poor coaching. Colts healthy, Steelers aren’t.

VIKINGS -4

Better defense, way better offense. The offensive trio will not be stopped by KC. Usually KC has a great home field advantage but only 1-3 this year at home. They need Mahomes back in order to win this one.

Leaning.....

Packers -4
Cowboys -6.5
Patriots -3 just cause they don’t lose
Seahawks -5

GL and welcome. I will only disagree with you on the Pittsburgh game. Not sure how you can say Pittsburgh almost lost the game when they won comfortable by double digits. And TY Hilton is out for the Colts so they are not exactly healthy.

I always seem to heat up in November

JAX ML - London game @ 6:30AM PST

Minshew Magic and company rolling into London for the seventh time. Jags are 3-3 in London. This is Texans first trip to London.
Minshew has a lot of play for this week as it may be his final game or two with Foles ready to return week 11.

COLTS pick em’ ALL DAY LONG

Plain and simple, Steelers almost lost to the Dolphins. Dolphins offense looked stellar and should have won that game but lost due to poor coaching. Colts healthy, Steelers aren’t.

VIKINGS -4

Better defense, way better offense. The offensive trio will not be stopped by KC. Usually KC has a great home field advantage but only 1-3 this year at home. They need Mahomes back in order to win this one.

Leaning.....

Packers -4
Cowboys -6.5
Patriots -3 just cause they don’t lose
Seahawks -5
Lol

Back