BOS +117: Barksdale
NYM -122: Conroy
StL +127: Baker
CHC +109: Marquez
MIA +121: Winters

on the radar:
WAS u7 -105: Reynolds
SEA u6.5 -120: Little

not a cardy that i'm fancy'ing tomorrow...

dickey either gets no run support from the jays, or they get in to a shootout in his starts based on the eye test every time I watch his games, Salazar -145 ish?? no thanks

This isn't a Sunday trend, but put it on the calendar for Wednesday: The Orioles have a day off on Thursday, and since last season they are 19-3 SU in games before a day off.

Twins are big dogs. Surprised by that. Something fishy going on there? To me it looks like phenomenal value. May hasn't been bad and seems to be getting better. Salazar heading in other direction. We know how Minny's bats are right now.

Took Rockies +1.....going to be freezing cold today....good chance Kershaw doesn't go deep Id assume and the Rox have hit him.

Might roll the dice with Texas +143. Odorizzi had his start pushed back due to the flu and should be starting today. The flu has been making its way through Tampa Bay's clubhouse. Some members of the team might be a bit weak and not at full strength. Wandy is one of Texas' better pitchers.

Will be on Reds team total over 4 (currently +100), trying to decide if i want to play it 2u. In Danks' last 18 starts, opposition has scored three runs or less 3 times, exactly four runs 7 times, and five-plus runs 8 times (so, he's allowed four-plus runs 15 of 18 starts). Sox penned is seriously taxed and Reds hit lefties very well (5.48 runs/9 innings on season, 6.46 on the road).

Cleve Yanks Parlay seems like a perfect donk one.. but maybe easy one also.. phillies worth a look at home + money and like over in yanks and houston games

Clay is on 5 days rest. This season that is an ERA of 9.19
With the ump he has a ERA of 6.17 based on 11.2 innings.
Boston is 0-4 on Sunday while Toronto is 1-3
Might take a chance on Toronto

Will be on Reds team total over 4 (currently +100), trying to decide if i want to play it 2u. In Danks' last 18 starts, opposition has scored three runs or less 3 times, exactly four runs 7 times, and five-plus runs 8 times (so, he's allowed four-plus runs 15 of 18 starts). Sox penned is seriously taxed and Reds hit lefties very well (5.48 runs/9 innings on season, 6.46 on the road).
Sounds good. Will look.

A lot of people post a lot of things. Always doubt EVERYONE and do what seems reasonable.
Reds 0-4 on Sunday but looks like a nice spot for that to break Maybe

Sunday prop......Holliday Total Bases over McCuth -110.

Holliday good numbers v. Locke....something not right with Cutch.

Daniel Hudson making his first start in almost 3 years today for the Snakes.

Expect the line to come Diego -135 or so with a total around 9.

Hope everyone is well and I'll be getting back to the posting groove very soon...

Daniel Hudson making his first start in almost 3 years today for the Snakes.

Expect the line to come Diego -135 or so with a total around 9.

Hope everyone is well and I'll be getting back to the posting groove very soon...

Welcome to the site! (shake)

went big on Reds TT over. also played O's/Yanks over 8 (-105), A's/M's under 6' (+100). O's 22 homers last 12 at Yankee Stadium (per Elias tweet) and i think Yanks get 5-plus off of Norris. A's offense running cold of late (perhaps the regression GW was expecting and mentioned earlier this week) and i don't think that either team gets their team total. Chavez pitching well and Felix generally strong against A's. 3-2 game.

also liking overs in Anaheim, Arizona.

greene been hammered in his last three starts.....hammered.....after looking stellar in his starts before those three....mechanical or injury?.....pretty radical change in performance.....young very good in 5 shutout innings in his first start with a stellar pen to mop up for him.....thinking about a kc/clippers ml parlay

Back