Sunday Is GWarner Hungover? Discussion

Played Rangers/Tribe under 7' (Eddings) and Angels/Rays under 7' (Carapazza)

Think Pirates whip Dbacks today, esp after the late-game shenanigans from Gibson last night. Liriano solid on road and Cahill horrible (Dbacks have won only 1 of his 7 starts this season, and all 6 losses were by multiple runs). Not sure whether to play them RL or wrap them in parlay with Tigers (good interleague at home, CarGo out for Rocks and Rocks terrible interleague) or A's (Kazmir dominant home and during day, KC struggles vs lefties)

also like:
Brewers
Twins/game under 8
Padres

...or wrap them in parlay with Tigers (good interleague at home, CarGo out for Rocks and Rocks terrible interleague)
My only worry is Sanchez hasn't been very good lately with an xERA over 4. COL does suck, but at +185, I'm willing to bet a unit on that long-shot.

GL!

My only worry is Sanchez hasn't been very good lately with an xERA over 4. COL does suck, but at +185, I'm willing to bet a unit on that long-shot.

GL!

i hear you. Sanchez's last few starts are my biggest concern. also, Tigers have won the series and turn it on/mail it in more than any other team in my opinion, and have trip to Yankee Stadium tomorrow on tap. might not see Tigers' best effort. effort rarely a problem for Rats or A's. eh, all things considered, probably best playing Rats RL and avoiding parlays in general.

I see Cahill with decent games as a starter with Cubs and SF. Both at Night

I'll be on the Braves again today. They arguably should have won last night w/ a bounty of stranded runners. Playing to avoid b2b sweeps today, I like that situation. Hate playing against Ross at home, though.

Played Rangers/Tribe under 7' (Eddings) and Angels/Rays under 7' (Carapazza)

Think Pirates whip Dbacks today, esp after the late-game shenanigans from Gibson last night. Liriano solid on road and Cahill horrible (Dbacks have won only 1 of his 7 starts this season, and all 6 losses were by multiple runs). Not sure whether to play them RL or wrap them in parlay with Tigers (good interleague at home, CarGo out for Rocks and Rocks terrible interleague) or A's (Kazmir dominant home and during day, KC struggles vs lefties)

also like:
Brewers
Twins/game under 8
Padres

Played Rats RL.

taking a close look at Giants/Mets under. either SP could completely shut down the opposing lineup, both of which are ice-cold right now (Giants 2.33 runs/9 over L10 games, only 1.91 vs RHP; Mets 3.52 runs/9 over L10, 1.65 vs LHP). Reyburn solid under-leaning ump.

My building doesn't allow Direct TV. I have Comcast and it's discounted. For a while there, I considered getting the MLB package, but it never happened.

My building doesn't allow Direct TV. I have Comcast and it's discounted. For a while there, I considered getting the MLB package, but it never happened.

i highly recommend MLB.tv. only like 120 bucks for season and you can share it with a friend, so essentially 60 bucks to be able to watch every non-Tribe game wherever i am on phone/ipad/smart tv. afternoon baseball in my office!

Played Rats RL.

taking a close look at Giants/Mets under. either SP could completely shut down the opposing lineup, both of which are ice-cold right now (Giants 2.33 runs/9 over L10 games, only 1.91 vs RHP; Mets 3.52 runs/9 over L10, 1.65 vs LHP). Reyburn solid under-leaning ump.

Played Giants/Mets under 6' in addition to Rats RL, Rangers/Tribe under, Angels/Rays under.

Eying Braves/Pads under 6'/Braves TT under 3. Harang and Ross starts are collectively 13-30 OU this season, and at home, Ross has allowed 0-2 runs 8 times, 3 runs once, and 4+ 3 times. Braves haven't hit righties well all season, haven't seen Ross before and have scored two runs or less in 7 of last 10 games.

Played Giants/Mets under 6' in addition to Rats RL, Rangers/Tribe under, Angels/Rays under.

Eying Braves/Pads under 6'/Braves TT under 3. Harang and Ross starts are collectively 13-30 OU this season, and at home, Ross has allowed 0-2 runs 8 times, 3 runs once, and 4+ 3 times. Braves haven't hit righties well all season, haven't seen Ross before and have scored two runs or less in 7 of last 10 games.

On most of these. Tampa under not played. Weaver fear

In 12 games with closing total 6' or less, Braves have scored 0-2 runs 9 times, 3 runs once, 4+ runs twice.
Nine of those games were vs righty starters - in those, Braves scored 0-2 runs 6 times, 3 runs once, 4+ runs twice.
Seven of those games were away - in those, Braves scored 0-2 runs 6 times and 4+ runs once.

Only reason this game's on TBS is so that ESPN can show the overly abused Yanks/Sox series tonight, don't think TBS put this on out of kindness

Boston game is in a sick way fascinating. Both pitchers moved from 4 days rest to 5 where they pitch well. Phelps lasted 2 innings. Must be hurt. Clay--- has to leave the game

Back