Sunday Investments - 6/8

az1538

Pretty much a regular
Well, I was on such a streak, it had to come crumbling down at some point...and that was yesterday. That's fine...I ain't mad; I knew I was getting too cocky. FYI, I added extra $ to my account specifically for The Belmont Stakes bet, so I'm not counting that towards my W/L record (even if I had won, which I didn't, I wouldn't count it).

MAY RESULTS: +27.9 Units
JUNE RESULTS: +10.6 Units
LAST WEEK'S W-L: 24-15 | +18.1 Units
THIS WEEK'S W-L: 19-21 | +8.1 Units

Imagine my anger level when I went to bed in the top of the 8th when the Sox had a 5-0 lead and woke to see they lost 5-6?!? WTF?!

Yesterday's n00b Results: 1-6 | -3.5 Units

• TOR/LAD Parlay +179 L
  • CWS -127 L
  • CLE -105 W
  • TOR/LAD/CIN Parlay +378 L
  • TOR/LAD/CIN/CLE Parlay +832 L
  • NYY/KC U8 -110 L
  • SF/OAK Parlay +185 L
I'm heading to Vegas today for 4 days, so I likely won't be posting my picks online (if I do any). I'm playing in a WSOP event on Monday (and hopefully Tuesday), so I may not have any picks those days anyway. Hopefully, I come home with a bracelet...

...and a couple hundred grand would be nice too.

:dancing:

Today's n00b Picks:

• SEA/DET Parlay +193 (1.5 Units)
  • LAD/CIN Parlay +178 (1.5 Units)
  • ADDED LAD/COL U9 -115

GL the next few days, everyone.

:cheers:

Last edited:
--DE LA ROSA is 14-1 (+13.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8.5 to 10 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record) The average score was DE LA ROSA 5.6, OPPONENT 2.8. --DE LA ROSA is 10-0 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record) The average score was DE LA ROSA 4.6, OPPONENT 2.0.

--DE LA ROSA is 14-1 (+13.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8.5 to 10 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record) The average score was DE LA ROSA 5.6, OPPONENT 2.8. --DE LA ROSA is 10-0 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record) The average score was DE LA ROSA 4.6, OPPONENT 2.0.

Crazy. See? That's why I'm a n00b. Though, I still don't think COL will win it. They're in a slump with the bats and it's Kershaw. I mean, I'm sure I'll lose this one, but I'm trying to remain positive. :)

Though possibly taking the under seems logical.

Cheers and thanks for the info!

GL

gl in the world series. Would love to play an event there some time myself.

This'll be my first, P. Playing in the cheapest event they have. $1000 buy-in turbo, 2 days. And "turbo" by WSOP standards is 30-min blind levels.

I'm so effing pissed. I had both those parlays locked until DET brought out Jabba instead of Nathan in the 9th and I knew immediately I was fucked.

Back