Updated record:

ATS 3-2 , +550
ML dogs 2-1, +4800
ML favs 0-1, -2700
Totals 0-1,-$2300
HT wager 1-0, +1000

Overall NFL 6-5, +1350
__________________________________________________ ________

Ariz Cardinals -3, -120, 10 units, 6000-5000 (one dime is at -130) PUSH, fucking Moose
Ariz 1H -2.5, -110, 4 units, 2200-2000 WIN

Ariz/Stl over 21 2H -105, 4 units, 2100-2000 WIN
SD/Den over 20.5 2H -120, 4 units 2400-2000 WIN
GB/chi over 2H 20.5 -115; 3450-3000 WIN

Been waiting for a play of this level. Current book limits me to 3 dimes/per so had to lay off the rest on a local..

Two teams going in very opposite directions.

Injuries have absolutely riddled the Rams especially on offense and the defense is as porous as ever. On offense add Isacc Bruce to the list that already includes Pro Bowlers Steven Jackson, Marc Bulger, Orlando Pace etc.

Ed Jones dome. Not sold out and the game will be blacked out locally. In 29 games in the ED platoon QB Kurt Warner has 63 Td's and a 103 QB rating. Rams fans have thrown in the towel and I expect a very passive enviroment for the Warner no huddle attack in which he has completed 70% of his passes TY against much better defenses than the Rams.. In fact expect Super Bowl hero Warner to get a standing ovation when he enters the game.

Leinart will have an efficient game and James should easily go over 100 yards on the ground.

Trap game for Ariz after big win LW? Possibly.
I found the following interesting:

Stl Post Dispatch--

When the Cardinals showed up for work this week, they saw two mouse traps- one painted Rams gold and the other Rams blue. It was Coach Ken Wisenhunt's not so subtle reminder that this is a possible trap game for his club

Not only do I see the Cardinals covering but I do not see how it is possible for the Rams to compete. On offense Gus Ferotte will be handing off to Rutgers rookie Brian Leonard behind what might be the worst offensive line in the NFL. Only 3 of 11 opening day starters are still in their original place in the Ram offense..

Big play for me.. Biggest (non vegas) play in 2007. :cheers:

Late I am leaning Giants but no play yet.

Last edited:
home dog, people dismissing rams as a write-off because of injuries and incapable of rallying makes it appealing to me. with that said, zona by 4? with all those injuries? and zona coming off a big win?
come on now. i think vegas is trying to pull a fast one on me.

With you on the cards.

STL has been at home twice and done poorly both times (although not nearly as bad as their road losses)

There has been a 100+ YD receiver in 3 of their games. The one game w/o a 100 YD receiver was vs. Tampa, in which jeff garcia spread the ball around. I'm looking for fitz or bryant johnson to have a big game today.

Many fans in St Louis still follow the gridbirds. Many more still love Kurt Warner.. Many, many more have already given up on Rams. AND many, many, many more are just going to stay home on this sunday.. No home field advantage what so ever for Rams IMO..

Injuries and play with below average talent justdon't work in this league..

game time..

Add

Rams/Cards over 21 2H -105, 4 units 2100-2000

Leinart injured, counting on Warner getting most of the 2H snaps in no huddle.

Actually was lucky to win the 1st Half bet so the moose on the game was a little easier to take.. That shit happens in the NFL..

Nice hit for me on the second half total so still got 8 units to the good.

Feel bad for those who didn't buy the hook:moose:

Guess it worked out good for both of us teedub ;)

no disrespect.

you: +$4000
me: +$50

:36_11_6:

I'm on that over in Denver, too, Tee.

Horrible Moose with AZ today, tough one on that.

That said, that first half bet almost evens it out.

Back